Corey Feldman Will Not Attend Corey Haim's Funeral
Corey Feldman will not be among mourners attending the funeral of his best friend and movie co-star Corey Haim, who died of a suspected drug overdose in Los Angeles on March 10. The "Lost Boys" star was found unconscious at his mother's home in Los Angeles in the early hours of Wednesday morning and was pronounced dead upon arrival at St Joseph's hospital in Burbank, California.
Childhood pal Feldman has revealed he woke up to the sad news and spent the morning sobbing about the tragedy, but, despite his grief, the "Goonies" actor has announced he will stay away from the star's burial service in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, March 16 - out of respect for Haim's family. Feldman explains, "In the days following my best friend Corey Haim's death, I have spent much time with his mother Judy, who has always been like a mother to me."
"I would love nothing more than to be by her side at Corey's funeral, however, due to their strong religious beliefs and need for privacy, the family has decided to make Corey's funeral on Tuesday a small private affair."
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies