Corey Feldman Will Not Attend Corey Haim's Funeral
Corey Feldman will not be among mourners attending the funeral of his best friend and movie co-star Corey Haim, who died of a suspected drug overdose in Los Angeles on March 10. The "Lost Boys" star was found unconscious at his mother's home in Los Angeles in the early hours of Wednesday morning and was pronounced dead upon arrival at St Joseph's hospital in Burbank, California.
Childhood pal Feldman has revealed he woke up to the sad news and spent the morning sobbing about the tragedy, but, despite his grief, the "Goonies" actor has announced he will stay away from the star's burial service in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, March 16 - out of respect for Haim's family. Feldman explains, "In the days following my best friend Corey Haim's death, I have spent much time with his mother Judy, who has always been like a mother to me."
"I would love nothing more than to be by her side at Corey's funeral, however, due to their strong religious beliefs and need for privacy, the family has decided to make Corey's funeral on Tuesday a small private affair."
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party