Slash Invited Fergie for Collaboration Because She's Hot
Slash had a secret reason for inviting Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson to sing on his new solo album - he has a crush on her. The former Guns N' Roses' guitarist drafted in Fergie to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his upcoming self-titled record.
He admits some fans will see the singer as an odd choice for a rock album - but he couldn't resist the chance to work in the studio with his secret crush. Slash tells Kerrang!, "Fergie is such a fantastic singer, but no one's really heard her sing a rock song. I've played with The Black Eyed Peas a number of times over the years and I knew she'd be able to do it."
"I'm sure there were some people who were surprised that she was on the album, but to me that's just ridiculous! Fergie is an amazing singer and she's hot! Who wouldn't want to work with someone who is as hot as she is?"
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates