Slash Invited Fergie for Collaboration Because She's Hot
Slash had a secret reason for inviting Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson to sing on his new solo album - he has a crush on her. The former Guns N' Roses' guitarist drafted in Fergie to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his upcoming self-titled record.
He admits some fans will see the singer as an odd choice for a rock album - but he couldn't resist the chance to work in the studio with his secret crush. Slash tells Kerrang!, "Fergie is such a fantastic singer, but no one's really heard her sing a rock song. I've played with The Black Eyed Peas a number of times over the years and I knew she'd be able to do it."
"I'm sure there were some people who were surprised that she was on the album, but to me that's just ridiculous! Fergie is an amazing singer and she's hot! Who wouldn't want to work with someone who is as hot as she is?"
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck