Slash Invited Fergie for Collaboration Because She's Hot
Slash had a secret reason for inviting Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson to sing on his new solo album - he has a crush on her. The former Guns N' Roses' guitarist drafted in Fergie to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his upcoming self-titled record.
He admits some fans will see the singer as an odd choice for a rock album - but he couldn't resist the chance to work in the studio with his secret crush. Slash tells Kerrang!, "Fergie is such a fantastic singer, but no one's really heard her sing a rock song. I've played with The Black Eyed Peas a number of times over the years and I knew she'd be able to do it."
"I'm sure there were some people who were surprised that she was on the album, but to me that's just ridiculous! Fergie is an amazing singer and she's hot! Who wouldn't want to work with someone who is as hot as she is?"
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton