Slash Invited Fergie for Collaboration Because She's Hot
Slash had a secret reason for inviting Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson to sing on his new solo album - he has a crush on her. The former Guns N' Roses' guitarist drafted in Fergie to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his upcoming self-titled record.
He admits some fans will see the singer as an odd choice for a rock album - but he couldn't resist the chance to work in the studio with his secret crush. Slash tells Kerrang!, "Fergie is such a fantastic singer, but no one's really heard her sing a rock song. I've played with The Black Eyed Peas a number of times over the years and I knew she'd be able to do it."
"I'm sure there were some people who were surprised that she was on the album, but to me that's just ridiculous! Fergie is an amazing singer and she's hot! Who wouldn't want to work with someone who is as hot as she is?"
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes