Slash Invited Fergie for Collaboration Because She's Hot
Slash had a secret reason for inviting Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson to sing on his new solo album - he has a crush on her. The former Guns N' Roses' guitarist drafted in Fergie to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his upcoming self-titled record.
He admits some fans will see the singer as an odd choice for a rock album - but he couldn't resist the chance to work in the studio with his secret crush. Slash tells Kerrang!, "Fergie is such a fantastic singer, but no one's really heard her sing a rock song. I've played with The Black Eyed Peas a number of times over the years and I knew she'd be able to do it."
"I'm sure there were some people who were surprised that she was on the album, but to me that's just ridiculous! Fergie is an amazing singer and she's hot! Who wouldn't want to work with someone who is as hot as she is?"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding