Catherine Zeta-Jones Hopes to Star With Michael Douglas in 'War of the Roses'
Catherine Zeta-Jones is plotting her first onscreen role with husband Michael Douglas - in a remake of his 1989 black comedy "War of the Roses". The Chicago beauty admits she "definitely" wants to star alongside the "Wall Street" actor on the big screen - even though she feels "voyeuristic" watching real-life couples, like former spouses Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, play lovers on film.
But Zeta-Jones, who's been married to Douglas since 2000, insists the pair would make a perfect match for the thriller, about a couple in a vicious divorce battle. She says, "Sometimes I find it (couples starring together in films) really strange."
The 40-year-old actress continues, "I know that Nicole and Tom did it a few times ... But I would like to remake 'War of the Roses' with my husband, where we try to kill each other."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'