Catherine Zeta-Jones Hopes to Star With Michael Douglas in 'War of the Roses'
Catherine Zeta-Jones is plotting her first onscreen role with husband Michael Douglas - in a remake of his 1989 black comedy "War of the Roses". The Chicago beauty admits she "definitely" wants to star alongside the "Wall Street" actor on the big screen - even though she feels "voyeuristic" watching real-life couples, like former spouses Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, play lovers on film.
But Zeta-Jones, who's been married to Douglas since 2000, insists the pair would make a perfect match for the thriller, about a couple in a vicious divorce battle. She says, "Sometimes I find it (couples starring together in films) really strange."
The 40-year-old actress continues, "I know that Nicole and Tom did it a few times ... But I would like to remake 'War of the Roses' with my husband, where we try to kill each other."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl