Catherine Zeta-Jones Hopes to Star With Michael Douglas in 'War of the Roses'
Catherine Zeta-Jones is plotting her first onscreen role with husband Michael Douglas - in a remake of his 1989 black comedy "War of the Roses". The Chicago beauty admits she "definitely" wants to star alongside the "Wall Street" actor on the big screen - even though she feels "voyeuristic" watching real-life couples, like former spouses Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, play lovers on film.
But Zeta-Jones, who's been married to Douglas since 2000, insists the pair would make a perfect match for the thriller, about a couple in a vicious divorce battle. She says, "Sometimes I find it (couples starring together in films) really strange."
The 40-year-old actress continues, "I know that Nicole and Tom did it a few times ... But I would like to remake 'War of the Roses' with my husband, where we try to kill each other."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera