Catherine Zeta-Jones Hopes to Star With Michael Douglas in 'War of the Roses'
Catherine Zeta-Jones is plotting her first onscreen role with husband Michael Douglas - in a remake of his 1989 black comedy "War of the Roses". The Chicago beauty admits she "definitely" wants to star alongside the "Wall Street" actor on the big screen - even though she feels "voyeuristic" watching real-life couples, like former spouses Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, play lovers on film.
But Zeta-Jones, who's been married to Douglas since 2000, insists the pair would make a perfect match for the thriller, about a couple in a vicious divorce battle. She says, "Sometimes I find it (couples starring together in films) really strange."
The 40-year-old actress continues, "I know that Nicole and Tom did it a few times ... But I would like to remake 'War of the Roses' with my husband, where we try to kill each other."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly