Courtney Love Dismisses Rumor She's Dating Uma Thurman's Ex
Courtney Love has brushed off reports she's dating Uma Thurman's ex-boyfriend Andre Balazs. Love fueled speculation she was romantically involved with hotelier Balazs after the pair was reportedly spotted getting cozy at New York hotspots the Mercer and the Minetta Tavern last week.
But the Hole's singer has dismissed the claims, telling the New York Daily News Balazs is just "an old friend and my sometime landlord".
Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs split in 2006 after two years together. Balazs previously married to Ford Modeling Agency founder's daughter, Katherine Ford, with whom he has two daughters. Meanwhile, Courtney Love previously tied the knot with late musician Kurt Cobain on February 24, 1992 in Honolulu, Hawaii. They welcomed their first daughter on August 18, the same year.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake