Courtney Love Dismisses Rumor She's Dating Uma Thurman's Ex
Courtney Love has brushed off reports she's dating Uma Thurman's ex-boyfriend Andre Balazs. Love fueled speculation she was romantically involved with hotelier Balazs after the pair was reportedly spotted getting cozy at New York hotspots the Mercer and the Minetta Tavern last week.
But the Hole's singer has dismissed the claims, telling the New York Daily News Balazs is just "an old friend and my sometime landlord".
Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs split in 2006 after two years together. Balazs previously married to Ford Modeling Agency founder's daughter, Katherine Ford, with whom he has two daughters. Meanwhile, Courtney Love previously tied the knot with late musician Kurt Cobain on February 24, 1992 in Honolulu, Hawaii. They welcomed their first daughter on August 18, the same year.
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think