Courtney Love Dismisses Rumor She's Dating Uma Thurman's Ex
Courtney Love has brushed off reports she's dating Uma Thurman's ex-boyfriend Andre Balazs. Love fueled speculation she was romantically involved with hotelier Balazs after the pair was reportedly spotted getting cozy at New York hotspots the Mercer and the Minetta Tavern last week.
But the Hole's singer has dismissed the claims, telling the New York Daily News Balazs is just "an old friend and my sometime landlord".
Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs split in 2006 after two years together. Balazs previously married to Ford Modeling Agency founder's daughter, Katherine Ford, with whom he has two daughters. Meanwhile, Courtney Love previously tied the knot with late musician Kurt Cobain on February 24, 1992 in Honolulu, Hawaii. They welcomed their first daughter on August 18, the same year.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?