Courtney Love Dismisses Rumor She's Dating Uma Thurman's Ex
Courtney Love has brushed off reports she's dating Uma Thurman's ex-boyfriend Andre Balazs. Love fueled speculation she was romantically involved with hotelier Balazs after the pair was reportedly spotted getting cozy at New York hotspots the Mercer and the Minetta Tavern last week.
But the Hole's singer has dismissed the claims, telling the New York Daily News Balazs is just "an old friend and my sometime landlord".
Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs split in 2006 after two years together. Balazs previously married to Ford Modeling Agency founder's daughter, Katherine Ford, with whom he has two daughters. Meanwhile, Courtney Love previously tied the knot with late musician Kurt Cobain on February 24, 1992 in Honolulu, Hawaii. They welcomed their first daughter on August 18, the same year.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch