Courtney Love Dismisses Rumor She's Dating Uma Thurman's Ex
Courtney Love has brushed off reports she's dating Uma Thurman's ex-boyfriend Andre Balazs. Love fueled speculation she was romantically involved with hotelier Balazs after the pair was reportedly spotted getting cozy at New York hotspots the Mercer and the Minetta Tavern last week.
But the Hole's singer has dismissed the claims, telling the New York Daily News Balazs is just "an old friend and my sometime landlord".
Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs split in 2006 after two years together. Balazs previously married to Ford Modeling Agency founder's daughter, Katherine Ford, with whom he has two daughters. Meanwhile, Courtney Love previously tied the knot with late musician Kurt Cobain on February 24, 1992 in Honolulu, Hawaii. They welcomed their first daughter on August 18, the same year.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters