Jennifer Aniston Worried Gossip Could Ruin Her Career
Jennifer Aniston fears tabloid gossip is destroying her career, because fans are more interested in who she's dating than what films she's working on. The former "Friends" star has seen her love life played out in the press in recent years - her failed romances with John Mayer, Vince Vaughn and ex-husband Brad Pitt have all hit headlines across the globe.
And Aniston admits she's tired of being a "tabloid face". She says, "That distracts from what you do and what you work really hard at which is our movies, our television shows. It's almost like another job that you have not chosen to be a part of. It's like a soap opera that you did not sign up for."
Professionally, Jennifer Aniston will be soon seen starring opposite her rumored boyfriend Gerard Butler in movie "The Bounty Hunter" which will be released in the U.S. on March 19. Aniston plays as reporter named Nicole Hurly who is tracked down by his former husband, a down-on-his-luck bounty hunter, Butler's Milo Boyd.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos