Jennifer Aniston Worried Gossip Could Ruin Her Career
Jennifer Aniston fears tabloid gossip is destroying her career, because fans are more interested in who she's dating than what films she's working on. The former "Friends" star has seen her love life played out in the press in recent years - her failed romances with John Mayer, Vince Vaughn and ex-husband Brad Pitt have all hit headlines across the globe.
And Aniston admits she's tired of being a "tabloid face". She says, "That distracts from what you do and what you work really hard at which is our movies, our television shows. It's almost like another job that you have not chosen to be a part of. It's like a soap opera that you did not sign up for."
Professionally, Jennifer Aniston will be soon seen starring opposite her rumored boyfriend Gerard Butler in movie "The Bounty Hunter" which will be released in the U.S. on March 19. Aniston plays as reporter named Nicole Hurly who is tracked down by his former husband, a down-on-his-luck bounty hunter, Butler's Milo Boyd.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding