Jennifer Aniston Worried Gossip Could Ruin Her Career
Jennifer Aniston fears tabloid gossip is destroying her career, because fans are more interested in who she's dating than what films she's working on. The former "Friends" star has seen her love life played out in the press in recent years - her failed romances with John Mayer, Vince Vaughn and ex-husband Brad Pitt have all hit headlines across the globe.
And Aniston admits she's tired of being a "tabloid face". She says, "That distracts from what you do and what you work really hard at which is our movies, our television shows. It's almost like another job that you have not chosen to be a part of. It's like a soap opera that you did not sign up for."
Professionally, Jennifer Aniston will be soon seen starring opposite her rumored boyfriend Gerard Butler in movie "The Bounty Hunter" which will be released in the U.S. on March 19. Aniston plays as reporter named Nicole Hurly who is tracked down by his former husband, a down-on-his-luck bounty hunter, Butler's Milo Boyd.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage