Jennifer Aniston Worried Gossip Could Ruin Her Career
Jennifer Aniston fears tabloid gossip is destroying her career, because fans are more interested in who she's dating than what films she's working on. The former "Friends" star has seen her love life played out in the press in recent years - her failed romances with John Mayer, Vince Vaughn and ex-husband Brad Pitt have all hit headlines across the globe.
And Aniston admits she's tired of being a "tabloid face". She says, "That distracts from what you do and what you work really hard at which is our movies, our television shows. It's almost like another job that you have not chosen to be a part of. It's like a soap opera that you did not sign up for."
Professionally, Jennifer Aniston will be soon seen starring opposite her rumored boyfriend Gerard Butler in movie "The Bounty Hunter" which will be released in the U.S. on March 19. Aniston plays as reporter named Nicole Hurly who is tracked down by his former husband, a down-on-his-luck bounty hunter, Butler's Milo Boyd.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies