The Kooks' Luke Pritchard Feels Bad for Mischa Barton
The Kooks' frontman Luke Pritchard feels sorry for his ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton, because she bore the brunt of the criticism over their relationship. The pair split in March 2009 amid speculation they found it hard to maintain their transatlantic union. The British rocker coped well with the heightened interest in his love life, but admits the high-profile relationship took its toll on the actress.
And the musician will be wary of celebrity romances in future, because his time with Barton made him realise the difficulties of dating other stars. He says, "The attention we got was short and miserable. To be honest, it never got too intrusive though I feel bad for Mischa because she had a hard time. The constant criticism wasn't cool."
"Mischa was a nice little time and it ended. The attention we got didn't have that much effect on me. The worst thing that happened was having my mates phone up and ask, 'Are you going out with that bird (girl) then?' It made me more wary of relationships in the public."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media