The Kooks' Luke Pritchard Feels Bad for Mischa Barton
The Kooks' frontman Luke Pritchard feels sorry for his ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton, because she bore the brunt of the criticism over their relationship. The pair split in March 2009 amid speculation they found it hard to maintain their transatlantic union. The British rocker coped well with the heightened interest in his love life, but admits the high-profile relationship took its toll on the actress.
And the musician will be wary of celebrity romances in future, because his time with Barton made him realise the difficulties of dating other stars. He says, "The attention we got was short and miserable. To be honest, it never got too intrusive though I feel bad for Mischa because she had a hard time. The constant criticism wasn't cool."
"Mischa was a nice little time and it ended. The attention we got didn't have that much effect on me. The worst thing that happened was having my mates phone up and ask, 'Are you going out with that bird (girl) then?' It made me more wary of relationships in the public."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip