The Kooks' Luke Pritchard Feels Bad for Mischa Barton
The Kooks' frontman Luke Pritchard feels sorry for his ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton, because she bore the brunt of the criticism over their relationship. The pair split in March 2009 amid speculation they found it hard to maintain their transatlantic union. The British rocker coped well with the heightened interest in his love life, but admits the high-profile relationship took its toll on the actress.
And the musician will be wary of celebrity romances in future, because his time with Barton made him realise the difficulties of dating other stars. He says, "The attention we got was short and miserable. To be honest, it never got too intrusive though I feel bad for Mischa because she had a hard time. The constant criticism wasn't cool."
"Mischa was a nice little time and it ended. The attention we got didn't have that much effect on me. The worst thing that happened was having my mates phone up and ask, 'Are you going out with that bird (girl) then?' It made me more wary of relationships in the public."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami