Boy George and George Michael End Their 20-Year Feud
British gay icons Boy George and George Michael have ended their bitter 20-year feud in a string of friendly emails. After years of catty remarks, the pair famously fell out when the "Faith" singer branded the former Culture Club's frontman "homophobic" and called him "such a b**ch".
Boy George had previously hit out at Michael for keeping his sexuality under wraps - the star only came out as gay after he was arrested for propositioning a police officer in a public toilet in 1998. But Boy George insists they have now put their bad feelings behind them.
The 48-year-old singer says, "We have exchanged emails and things are pretty good between us. We've spoken a couple of times and he seems to be doing OK."
More Boy George News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time