Boy George and George Michael End Their 20-Year Feud
British gay icons Boy George and George Michael have ended their bitter 20-year feud in a string of friendly emails. After years of catty remarks, the pair famously fell out when the "Faith" singer branded the former Culture Club's frontman "homophobic" and called him "such a b**ch".
Boy George had previously hit out at Michael for keeping his sexuality under wraps - the star only came out as gay after he was arrested for propositioning a police officer in a public toilet in 1998. But Boy George insists they have now put their bad feelings behind them.
The 48-year-old singer says, "We have exchanged emails and things are pretty good between us. We've spoken a couple of times and he seems to be doing OK."
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors