Boy George and George Michael End Their 20-Year Feud
British gay icons Boy George and George Michael have ended their bitter 20-year feud in a string of friendly emails. After years of catty remarks, the pair famously fell out when the "Faith" singer branded the former Culture Club's frontman "homophobic" and called him "such a b**ch".
Boy George had previously hit out at Michael for keeping his sexuality under wraps - the star only came out as gay after he was arrested for propositioning a police officer in a public toilet in 1998. But Boy George insists they have now put their bad feelings behind them.
The 48-year-old singer says, "We have exchanged emails and things are pretty good between us. We've spoken a couple of times and he seems to be doing OK."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!