Boy George and George Michael End Their 20-Year Feud
British gay icons Boy George and George Michael have ended their bitter 20-year feud in a string of friendly emails. After years of catty remarks, the pair famously fell out when the "Faith" singer branded the former Culture Club's frontman "homophobic" and called him "such a b**ch".
Boy George had previously hit out at Michael for keeping his sexuality under wraps - the star only came out as gay after he was arrested for propositioning a police officer in a public toilet in 1998. But Boy George insists they have now put their bad feelings behind them.
The 48-year-old singer says, "We have exchanged emails and things are pretty good between us. We've spoken a couple of times and he seems to be doing OK."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers