Boy George and George Michael End Their 20-Year Feud
British gay icons Boy George and George Michael have ended their bitter 20-year feud in a string of friendly emails. After years of catty remarks, the pair famously fell out when the "Faith" singer branded the former Culture Club's frontman "homophobic" and called him "such a b**ch".
Boy George had previously hit out at Michael for keeping his sexuality under wraps - the star only came out as gay after he was arrested for propositioning a police officer in a public toilet in 1998. But Boy George insists they have now put their bad feelings behind them.
The 48-year-old singer says, "We have exchanged emails and things are pretty good between us. We've spoken a couple of times and he seems to be doing OK."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart