Kelly Preston Gives Reason for John Travolta's Oscars Denim
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston has defended her husband's decision to wear jeans to the Oscars - insisting all the actors at last week's, March 7 ceremony were jealous of the star's comfy attire. Travolta turned his back on conventionalism and decided to walk the red carpet in a tuxedo jacket and a pair of denims.
And Preston insists it was no wardrobe blunder - confessing she persuaded the "Pulp Fiction" star to dress down for the Academy Awards. She tells Access Hollywood, "He looked hot in the tux! It was an Armani tux. It always fits so well but I just thought (jeans) would be cool."
"He's John Travolta. He can wear jeans with his tux. All the men were like, 'Aw, man, I want to do that. So who knows?"
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show