Kelly Preston Gives Reason for John Travolta's Oscars Denim
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston has defended her husband's decision to wear jeans to the Oscars - insisting all the actors at last week's, March 7 ceremony were jealous of the star's comfy attire. Travolta turned his back on conventionalism and decided to walk the red carpet in a tuxedo jacket and a pair of denims.
And Preston insists it was no wardrobe blunder - confessing she persuaded the "Pulp Fiction" star to dress down for the Academy Awards. She tells Access Hollywood, "He looked hot in the tux! It was an Armani tux. It always fits so well but I just thought (jeans) would be cool."
"He's John Travolta. He can wear jeans with his tux. All the men were like, 'Aw, man, I want to do that. So who knows?"
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard