Kelly Preston Gives Reason for John Travolta's Oscars Denim
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston has defended her husband's decision to wear jeans to the Oscars - insisting all the actors at last week's, March 7 ceremony were jealous of the star's comfy attire. Travolta turned his back on conventionalism and decided to walk the red carpet in a tuxedo jacket and a pair of denims.
And Preston insists it was no wardrobe blunder - confessing she persuaded the "Pulp Fiction" star to dress down for the Academy Awards. She tells Access Hollywood, "He looked hot in the tux! It was an Armani tux. It always fits so well but I just thought (jeans) would be cool."
"He's John Travolta. He can wear jeans with his tux. All the men were like, 'Aw, man, I want to do that. So who knows?"
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress