Kelly Preston Gives Reason for John Travolta's Oscars Denim
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston has defended her husband's decision to wear jeans to the Oscars - insisting all the actors at last week's, March 7 ceremony were jealous of the star's comfy attire. Travolta turned his back on conventionalism and decided to walk the red carpet in a tuxedo jacket and a pair of denims.
And Preston insists it was no wardrobe blunder - confessing she persuaded the "Pulp Fiction" star to dress down for the Academy Awards. She tells Access Hollywood, "He looked hot in the tux! It was an Armani tux. It always fits so well but I just thought (jeans) would be cool."
"He's John Travolta. He can wear jeans with his tux. All the men were like, 'Aw, man, I want to do that. So who knows?"
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors