Kelly Preston Gives Reason for John Travolta's Oscars Denim
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston has defended her husband's decision to wear jeans to the Oscars - insisting all the actors at last week's, March 7 ceremony were jealous of the star's comfy attire. Travolta turned his back on conventionalism and decided to walk the red carpet in a tuxedo jacket and a pair of denims.
And Preston insists it was no wardrobe blunder - confessing she persuaded the "Pulp Fiction" star to dress down for the Academy Awards. She tells Access Hollywood, "He looked hot in the tux! It was an Armani tux. It always fits so well but I just thought (jeans) would be cool."
"He's John Travolta. He can wear jeans with his tux. All the men were like, 'Aw, man, I want to do that. So who knows?"
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It