Drew Barrymore Believes Past Life Make Her a Good Parent
Drew Barrymore is convinced she'd make a great mum - because her unconventional childhood has taught her how to be a good parent. The former child star famously became hooked on drugs at an early age, smoking marijuana and snorting cocaine before entering rehab at 13.
And Barrymore insists that her volatile relationship with her famous parents, John Barrymore and Jaid Barrymore - who split when she was a baby - has shown her how not to bring up children. She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I'd definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child's dreams. I have the blueprints of what not to do ... I think I'd be a good parent, actually."
"I'd never say never to marriage and kids. I grew up in a family that was multifaceted, sexually oriented, and pretty much open to everything. And because I was working, my friends were all adults. I had a tough time going to different schools because people knew me from films and I was the fat child who got beaten up every day."
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser