Drew Barrymore Believes Past Life Make Her a Good Parent
Drew Barrymore is convinced she'd make a great mum - because her unconventional childhood has taught her how to be a good parent. The former child star famously became hooked on drugs at an early age, smoking marijuana and snorting cocaine before entering rehab at 13.
And Barrymore insists that her volatile relationship with her famous parents, John Barrymore and Jaid Barrymore - who split when she was a baby - has shown her how not to bring up children. She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I'd definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child's dreams. I have the blueprints of what not to do ... I think I'd be a good parent, actually."
"I'd never say never to marriage and kids. I grew up in a family that was multifaceted, sexually oriented, and pretty much open to everything. And because I was working, my friends were all adults. I had a tough time going to different schools because people knew me from films and I was the fat child who got beaten up every day."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video