Drew Barrymore Believes Past Life Make Her a Good Parent
Drew Barrymore is convinced she'd make a great mum - because her unconventional childhood has taught her how to be a good parent. The former child star famously became hooked on drugs at an early age, smoking marijuana and snorting cocaine before entering rehab at 13.
And Barrymore insists that her volatile relationship with her famous parents, John Barrymore and Jaid Barrymore - who split when she was a baby - has shown her how not to bring up children. She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I'd definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child's dreams. I have the blueprints of what not to do ... I think I'd be a good parent, actually."
"I'd never say never to marriage and kids. I grew up in a family that was multifaceted, sexually oriented, and pretty much open to everything. And because I was working, my friends were all adults. I had a tough time going to different schools because people knew me from films and I was the fat child who got beaten up every day."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group