Stacey Dash Confirms She's Dating Jamie Foxx
"Clueless" star Stacey Dash has confirmed her new romance with Jamie Foxx - the pair enjoyed their "first date" at last week's, on March 7 Oscars. The actress recently filed for divorce from her husband Emmanuel Xuereb, who she married in 2007.
She sparked speculation of a new relationship with Foxx when she accompanied him to the Academy Awards, and stayed by his side at the Vanity Fair afterparty. Now, the 44-year-old beauty has revealed the "Ray" actor asked her out after she appeared on his U.S. radio show - and admits they really "like each other". She tells Rap-Up, "I did his radio show The Foxxhole and after the show he said, 'Do you want to go with me to some parties Sunday night, Oscar night?' I was like, 'Oh, yeah, sure'. And then he texted me and it was for real."
"He sent a car for me and then I picked him up. He wasn't ready though. His family was there. It was all very, very wholesome. A real first date. We're friends. We like each other. He's a nice guy."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen