Stacey Dash Confirms She's Dating Jamie Foxx
"Clueless" star Stacey Dash has confirmed her new romance with Jamie Foxx - the pair enjoyed their "first date" at last week's, on March 7 Oscars. The actress recently filed for divorce from her husband Emmanuel Xuereb, who she married in 2007.
She sparked speculation of a new relationship with Foxx when she accompanied him to the Academy Awards, and stayed by his side at the Vanity Fair afterparty. Now, the 44-year-old beauty has revealed the "Ray" actor asked her out after she appeared on his U.S. radio show - and admits they really "like each other". She tells Rap-Up, "I did his radio show The Foxxhole and after the show he said, 'Do you want to go with me to some parties Sunday night, Oscar night?' I was like, 'Oh, yeah, sure'. And then he texted me and it was for real."
"He sent a car for me and then I picked him up. He wasn't ready though. His family was there. It was all very, very wholesome. A real first date. We're friends. We like each other. He's a nice guy."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation