Stacey Dash Confirms She's Dating Jamie Foxx
"Clueless" star Stacey Dash has confirmed her new romance with Jamie Foxx - the pair enjoyed their "first date" at last week's, on March 7 Oscars. The actress recently filed for divorce from her husband Emmanuel Xuereb, who she married in 2007.
She sparked speculation of a new relationship with Foxx when she accompanied him to the Academy Awards, and stayed by his side at the Vanity Fair afterparty. Now, the 44-year-old beauty has revealed the "Ray" actor asked her out after she appeared on his U.S. radio show - and admits they really "like each other". She tells Rap-Up, "I did his radio show The Foxxhole and after the show he said, 'Do you want to go with me to some parties Sunday night, Oscar night?' I was like, 'Oh, yeah, sure'. And then he texted me and it was for real."
"He sent a car for me and then I picked him up. He wasn't ready though. His family was there. It was all very, very wholesome. A real first date. We're friends. We like each other. He's a nice guy."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'