Stacey Dash Confirms She's Dating Jamie Foxx
"Clueless" star Stacey Dash has confirmed her new romance with Jamie Foxx - the pair enjoyed their "first date" at last week's, on March 7 Oscars. The actress recently filed for divorce from her husband Emmanuel Xuereb, who she married in 2007.
She sparked speculation of a new relationship with Foxx when she accompanied him to the Academy Awards, and stayed by his side at the Vanity Fair afterparty. Now, the 44-year-old beauty has revealed the "Ray" actor asked her out after she appeared on his U.S. radio show - and admits they really "like each other". She tells Rap-Up, "I did his radio show The Foxxhole and after the show he said, 'Do you want to go with me to some parties Sunday night, Oscar night?' I was like, 'Oh, yeah, sure'. And then he texted me and it was for real."
"He sent a car for me and then I picked him up. He wasn't ready though. His family was there. It was all very, very wholesome. A real first date. We're friends. We like each other. He's a nice guy."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party