Stacey Dash Confirms She's Dating Jamie Foxx
"Clueless" star Stacey Dash has confirmed her new romance with Jamie Foxx - the pair enjoyed their "first date" at last week's, on March 7 Oscars. The actress recently filed for divorce from her husband Emmanuel Xuereb, who she married in 2007.
She sparked speculation of a new relationship with Foxx when she accompanied him to the Academy Awards, and stayed by his side at the Vanity Fair afterparty. Now, the 44-year-old beauty has revealed the "Ray" actor asked her out after she appeared on his U.S. radio show - and admits they really "like each other". She tells Rap-Up, "I did his radio show The Foxxhole and after the show he said, 'Do you want to go with me to some parties Sunday night, Oscar night?' I was like, 'Oh, yeah, sure'. And then he texted me and it was for real."
"He sent a car for me and then I picked him up. He wasn't ready though. His family was there. It was all very, very wholesome. A real first date. We're friends. We like each other. He's a nice guy."
More Stacey Dash News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary