Maroon 5's Adam Levine Allegedly Dating Model Anne Vyalitsyna
Rocker Adam Levine has found love with model Anne Vyalitsyna, according to a new U.S. report. The Maroon 5's frontman sparked speculation he was dating the Russian beauty in February when they were spotted getting cozy at a Las Vegas nightclub. The pair was seen together at New York City hotspot Avenue on Thursday, March 11 - and are now officially a couple, according to the New York Post.
A source says, "They're officially dating." Levine has previously been romantically linked to Natalie Portman, Jessica Simpson, Cameron Diaz and model Angela Bellotte.
On another news, Adam Levine, along with his bandmate Jesse Carmichael, will join Faith Hill, Fefe Dobson, Nick Jonas and many other stars at 2010 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Waldorf Astoria in New York City on March 15, Seattle Times reported. The event is set to honor ABBA, The Stooges, Genesis, Jimmy Cliff and The Hollies.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves