Courtney Love Regrets Not Believing Edward Norton
Courtney Love has confessed she made a mistake blaming ex-boyfriend Edward Norton for a bad financial investment which allegedly cost her $300,000. Love recently logged on to social networking website Twitter, claiming Norton advised her to invest in a fund that reportedly sank soon after she entrusted the actor with the huge sum of cash.
But the Hole's singer admits the pair have since patched things up, and now she's praising her ex - after learning he actually tripled her money. She tells the New York Daily News, "I feel very bad. I have the greatest respect for Edward."
"He could be the President of the United States. I could be his drug tsar - ha, ha." Love and Norton dated in the '90s after co-starring in "The People vs. Larry Flynt".
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video