Courtney Love Regrets Not Believing Edward Norton
Courtney Love has confessed she made a mistake blaming ex-boyfriend Edward Norton for a bad financial investment which allegedly cost her $300,000. Love recently logged on to social networking website Twitter, claiming Norton advised her to invest in a fund that reportedly sank soon after she entrusted the actor with the huge sum of cash.
But the Hole's singer admits the pair have since patched things up, and now she's praising her ex - after learning he actually tripled her money. She tells the New York Daily News, "I feel very bad. I have the greatest respect for Edward."
"He could be the President of the United States. I could be his drug tsar - ha, ha." Love and Norton dated in the '90s after co-starring in "The People vs. Larry Flynt".
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors