Courtney Love Regrets Not Believing Edward Norton
Courtney Love has confessed she made a mistake blaming ex-boyfriend Edward Norton for a bad financial investment which allegedly cost her $300,000. Love recently logged on to social networking website Twitter, claiming Norton advised her to invest in a fund that reportedly sank soon after she entrusted the actor with the huge sum of cash.
But the Hole's singer admits the pair have since patched things up, and now she's praising her ex - after learning he actually tripled her money. She tells the New York Daily News, "I feel very bad. I have the greatest respect for Edward."
"He could be the President of the United States. I could be his drug tsar - ha, ha." Love and Norton dated in the '90s after co-starring in "The People vs. Larry Flynt".
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'