Courtney Love Regrets Not Believing Edward Norton
Courtney Love has confessed she made a mistake blaming ex-boyfriend Edward Norton for a bad financial investment which allegedly cost her $300,000. Love recently logged on to social networking website Twitter, claiming Norton advised her to invest in a fund that reportedly sank soon after she entrusted the actor with the huge sum of cash.
But the Hole's singer admits the pair have since patched things up, and now she's praising her ex - after learning he actually tripled her money. She tells the New York Daily News, "I feel very bad. I have the greatest respect for Edward."
"He could be the President of the United States. I could be his drug tsar - ha, ha." Love and Norton dated in the '90s after co-starring in "The People vs. Larry Flynt".
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern