Courtney Love Regrets Not Believing Edward Norton
Courtney Love has confessed she made a mistake blaming ex-boyfriend Edward Norton for a bad financial investment which allegedly cost her $300,000. Love recently logged on to social networking website Twitter, claiming Norton advised her to invest in a fund that reportedly sank soon after she entrusted the actor with the huge sum of cash.
But the Hole's singer admits the pair have since patched things up, and now she's praising her ex - after learning he actually tripled her money. She tells the New York Daily News, "I feel very bad. I have the greatest respect for Edward."
"He could be the President of the United States. I could be his drug tsar - ha, ha." Love and Norton dated in the '90s after co-starring in "The People vs. Larry Flynt".
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!