Corinne Bailey Rae Struggles to Live Alone in Marital Home
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope in her marital home after her husband died - because she hates living by herself. The "Put Your Records On" hitmaker was left devastated following the sudden passing of Jason Rae, a member of superproducer Mark Ronson's band, who died from an accidental drug overdose in March, 2008.
And spending time at their house in Leeds, England was tough for Bailey Rae following the tragedy. She tells Britain's Red magazine, "Leeds is my home and will always be my base. I'm gradually learning to enjoy living on my own, but it's a very new thing and, to be honest, I'm still getting used to it."
The 31-year-old singer continues, "But people are always descending on me, there's always someone around my house, which I need - in an ideal world I'd live in a commune."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard