Corinne Bailey Rae Struggles to Live Alone in Marital Home
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope in her marital home after her husband died - because she hates living by herself. The "Put Your Records On" hitmaker was left devastated following the sudden passing of Jason Rae, a member of superproducer Mark Ronson's band, who died from an accidental drug overdose in March, 2008.
And spending time at their house in Leeds, England was tough for Bailey Rae following the tragedy. She tells Britain's Red magazine, "Leeds is my home and will always be my base. I'm gradually learning to enjoy living on my own, but it's a very new thing and, to be honest, I'm still getting used to it."
The 31-year-old singer continues, "But people are always descending on me, there's always someone around my house, which I need - in an ideal world I'd live in a commune."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences