Corinne Bailey Rae Struggles to Live Alone in Marital Home
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope in her marital home after her husband died - because she hates living by herself. The "Put Your Records On" hitmaker was left devastated following the sudden passing of Jason Rae, a member of superproducer Mark Ronson's band, who died from an accidental drug overdose in March, 2008.
And spending time at their house in Leeds, England was tough for Bailey Rae following the tragedy. She tells Britain's Red magazine, "Leeds is my home and will always be my base. I'm gradually learning to enjoy living on my own, but it's a very new thing and, to be honest, I'm still getting used to it."
The 31-year-old singer continues, "But people are always descending on me, there's always someone around my house, which I need - in an ideal world I'd live in a commune."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2