Corinne Bailey Rae Struggles to Live Alone in Marital Home
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope in her marital home after her husband died - because she hates living by herself. The "Put Your Records On" hitmaker was left devastated following the sudden passing of Jason Rae, a member of superproducer Mark Ronson's band, who died from an accidental drug overdose in March, 2008.
And spending time at their house in Leeds, England was tough for Bailey Rae following the tragedy. She tells Britain's Red magazine, "Leeds is my home and will always be my base. I'm gradually learning to enjoy living on my own, but it's a very new thing and, to be honest, I'm still getting used to it."
The 31-year-old singer continues, "But people are always descending on me, there's always someone around my house, which I need - in an ideal world I'd live in a commune."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist