Corinne Bailey Rae Struggles to Live Alone in Marital Home
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope in her marital home after her husband died - because she hates living by herself. The "Put Your Records On" hitmaker was left devastated following the sudden passing of Jason Rae, a member of superproducer Mark Ronson's band, who died from an accidental drug overdose in March, 2008.
And spending time at their house in Leeds, England was tough for Bailey Rae following the tragedy. She tells Britain's Red magazine, "Leeds is my home and will always be my base. I'm gradually learning to enjoy living on my own, but it's a very new thing and, to be honest, I'm still getting used to it."
The 31-year-old singer continues, "But people are always descending on me, there's always someone around my house, which I need - in an ideal world I'd live in a commune."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes