will.i.am Calls Cheryl Cole's Split Great News
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am is fuming over allegations Cheryl Cole's husband cheated on her - insisting the British singer "deserves better." The Girls Aloud's member announced her split from soccer star Ashley Cole in February following allegations he had affairs with five different women.
And will.i.am, who worked with Cole on his hit single "Heartbreaker" and on her debut solo album "3 Words", is stunned by the claims - and he's pleased she's finally walked away from her husband. He says, "It's great news (she separated from her husband). What's that about? Cheryl's too nice to be cheated on. I don't know what he's doing."
"If she was someone who was out in the clubs then I would understand it. But she's not. She the prettiest, hottest girl. She deserves better." And will.i.am hints he may be interested in helping Cole move on from the split, adding "She's a beautiful girl and I can't wait to hang out with her more. I'd move to London if it meant being with her."
The hip-hop star is also planning to support Cole professionally when she tours with the Black Eyed Peas in summer, revealing he will be joining her onstage. He says, "I'm going to go onstage during Cheryl's set and sing my song 'Heartbreaker' with her because she featured on the U.K. Version of the song. I can't wait."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media