will.i.am Calls Cheryl Cole's Split Great News
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am is fuming over allegations Cheryl Cole's husband cheated on her - insisting the British singer "deserves better." The Girls Aloud's member announced her split from soccer star Ashley Cole in February following allegations he had affairs with five different women.
And will.i.am, who worked with Cole on his hit single "Heartbreaker" and on her debut solo album "3 Words", is stunned by the claims - and he's pleased she's finally walked away from her husband. He says, "It's great news (she separated from her husband). What's that about? Cheryl's too nice to be cheated on. I don't know what he's doing."
"If she was someone who was out in the clubs then I would understand it. But she's not. She the prettiest, hottest girl. She deserves better." And will.i.am hints he may be interested in helping Cole move on from the split, adding "She's a beautiful girl and I can't wait to hang out with her more. I'd move to London if it meant being with her."
The hip-hop star is also planning to support Cole professionally when she tours with the Black Eyed Peas in summer, revealing he will be joining her onstage. He says, "I'm going to go onstage during Cheryl's set and sing my song 'Heartbreaker' with her because she featured on the U.K. Version of the song. I can't wait."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters