will.i.am Calls Cheryl Cole's Split Great News
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am is fuming over allegations Cheryl Cole's husband cheated on her - insisting the British singer "deserves better." The Girls Aloud's member announced her split from soccer star Ashley Cole in February following allegations he had affairs with five different women.
And will.i.am, who worked with Cole on his hit single "Heartbreaker" and on her debut solo album "3 Words", is stunned by the claims - and he's pleased she's finally walked away from her husband. He says, "It's great news (she separated from her husband). What's that about? Cheryl's too nice to be cheated on. I don't know what he's doing."
"If she was someone who was out in the clubs then I would understand it. But she's not. She the prettiest, hottest girl. She deserves better." And will.i.am hints he may be interested in helping Cole move on from the split, adding "She's a beautiful girl and I can't wait to hang out with her more. I'd move to London if it meant being with her."
The hip-hop star is also planning to support Cole professionally when she tours with the Black Eyed Peas in summer, revealing he will be joining her onstage. He says, "I'm going to go onstage during Cheryl's set and sing my song 'Heartbreaker' with her because she featured on the U.K. Version of the song. I can't wait."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?