Andy Garcia Can't Watch Daughter Stripping Off in 'City Island'
Andy Garcia couldn't bring himself to watch his daughter stripping off and pole dancing on the set of their new movie. Dominik Garcia-Lorido has hit the headlines as a college student secretly stripping to pay her tuition in new movie "City Island", in which the "Ocean's Eleven" star plays her father.
But her dad didn't want to hang around to check out the stunning 26-year-old former ballet dancer's pole dancing moves. Garcia-Lorido, who was Miss Golden Globes in 2003, tells WENN, "My father says he wanted to leave the state but he didn't have to leave. I told him to come to the set but my sister was looking for colleges at the time to attend in Boston so my parents went with her that weekend so it was perfect timing and he couldn't be there."
She admits she took pole dancing lessons in Los Angeles for a month before filming started, but she had to shape up for the scenes in which she stripped, "When we went to shoot the movie in New York I didn't have to shoot those scenes until the end of the month so I was eating pasta every day and I wasn't in shape anymore."
"I couldn't remember anything and the night before I shot my scenes we did a rehearsal with another teacher in New York and we choreographed what the director wanted and what positions he wanted me in. There was a whole other scene that was cut out of the movie, where I was talking and stripping at the same time - which was weird. I couldn't do the choreography and the moves to the dialog."
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'