Emma Watson Breaks Up With Boyfriend
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson is single again after reportedly splitting from her longterm boyfriend. The 19-year-old British actress has been dating 28-year-old financier Jay Barrymore since 2008, but is now said to have ended the relationship just months after she moved to the U.S. to study at Brown University, Rhode Island.
A source tells British newspaper the Mail on Sunday, "Emma and Jay were in trouble for months and with Emma at Brown University in America, the transatlantic gap proved too much for their relationship to survive."
Professionally, Emma Watson rose to fame when she portrays Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". She was cast in the wizards film when she was 11 years old. Beside playing in the movie series, Emma has also played in "Ballet Shoes" and lent her voice for "The Tale of Despereaux".
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her