Emma Watson Breaks Up With Boyfriend
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson is single again after reportedly splitting from her longterm boyfriend. The 19-year-old British actress has been dating 28-year-old financier Jay Barrymore since 2008, but is now said to have ended the relationship just months after she moved to the U.S. to study at Brown University, Rhode Island.
A source tells British newspaper the Mail on Sunday, "Emma and Jay were in trouble for months and with Emma at Brown University in America, the transatlantic gap proved too much for their relationship to survive."
Professionally, Emma Watson rose to fame when she portrays Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". She was cast in the wizards film when she was 11 years old. Beside playing in the movie series, Emma has also played in "Ballet Shoes" and lent her voice for "The Tale of Despereaux".
More Emma Watson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special