Emma Watson Breaks Up With Boyfriend
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson is single again after reportedly splitting from her longterm boyfriend. The 19-year-old British actress has been dating 28-year-old financier Jay Barrymore since 2008, but is now said to have ended the relationship just months after she moved to the U.S. to study at Brown University, Rhode Island.
A source tells British newspaper the Mail on Sunday, "Emma and Jay were in trouble for months and with Emma at Brown University in America, the transatlantic gap proved too much for their relationship to survive."
Professionally, Emma Watson rose to fame when she portrays Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". She was cast in the wizards film when she was 11 years old. Beside playing in the movie series, Emma has also played in "Ballet Shoes" and lent her voice for "The Tale of Despereaux".
More Emma Watson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent