Emma Watson Breaks Up With Boyfriend
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson is single again after reportedly splitting from her longterm boyfriend. The 19-year-old British actress has been dating 28-year-old financier Jay Barrymore since 2008, but is now said to have ended the relationship just months after she moved to the U.S. to study at Brown University, Rhode Island.
A source tells British newspaper the Mail on Sunday, "Emma and Jay were in trouble for months and with Emma at Brown University in America, the transatlantic gap proved too much for their relationship to survive."
Professionally, Emma Watson rose to fame when she portrays Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". She was cast in the wizards film when she was 11 years old. Beside playing in the movie series, Emma has also played in "Ballet Shoes" and lent her voice for "The Tale of Despereaux".
More Emma Watson News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo