David Schwimmer and Photographer Girlfriend Are Engaged
Former "Friends" star David Schwimmer is engaged to his photographer girlfriend Zoe Buckman, his spokesperson has confirmed. The 43-year-old actor proposed to his 24-year-old lover in early March, according to reports.
The couple met when Buckman was working as a waitress at a London restaurant while he was in the city filming his 2007 movie "Run, Fat Boy, Run". This will the first time down the aisle for both Schwimmer and Buckman.
Previously, on David Schwimmer's decision to take his relationship with Zoe Buckman to the next level, a source told Britain's Mail, "David is smitten with Zoe and says she is the one. Things have moved very fast. He wanted to see how they got along living together and it has been a big success. He wants to ask Zoe to marry him, it's just a case of timing."
"He has been living with Zoe in Chicago recently working on a stage show called 'Trust' and they will probably make an announcement when they come back to Los Angeles," the source added. " We are all bracing ourselves for good news."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour