David Schwimmer and Photographer Girlfriend Are Engaged
Former "Friends" star David Schwimmer is engaged to his photographer girlfriend Zoe Buckman, his spokesperson has confirmed. The 43-year-old actor proposed to his 24-year-old lover in early March, according to reports.
The couple met when Buckman was working as a waitress at a London restaurant while he was in the city filming his 2007 movie "Run, Fat Boy, Run". This will the first time down the aisle for both Schwimmer and Buckman.
Previously, on David Schwimmer's decision to take his relationship with Zoe Buckman to the next level, a source told Britain's Mail, "David is smitten with Zoe and says she is the one. Things have moved very fast. He wanted to see how they got along living together and it has been a big success. He wants to ask Zoe to marry him, it's just a case of timing."
"He has been living with Zoe in Chicago recently working on a stage show called 'Trust' and they will probably make an announcement when they come back to Los Angeles," the source added. " We are all bracing ourselves for good news."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments