David Schwimmer and Photographer Girlfriend Are Engaged
Former "Friends" star David Schwimmer is engaged to his photographer girlfriend Zoe Buckman, his spokesperson has confirmed. The 43-year-old actor proposed to his 24-year-old lover in early March, according to reports.
The couple met when Buckman was working as a waitress at a London restaurant while he was in the city filming his 2007 movie "Run, Fat Boy, Run". This will the first time down the aisle for both Schwimmer and Buckman.
Previously, on David Schwimmer's decision to take his relationship with Zoe Buckman to the next level, a source told Britain's Mail, "David is smitten with Zoe and says she is the one. Things have moved very fast. He wanted to see how they got along living together and it has been a big success. He wants to ask Zoe to marry him, it's just a case of timing."
"He has been living with Zoe in Chicago recently working on a stage show called 'Trust' and they will probably make an announcement when they come back to Los Angeles," the source added. " We are all bracing ourselves for good news."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free