Amanda Seyfried Accidentally Showed Her Undies at Red Carpet
Amanda Seyfried was left red-faced at the premiere of her "Mean Girls" movie debut in 2004 - because she couldn't afford a stylist and ended up wearing an outfit which accidentally showed off her underwear. The actress landed her first film role in the teen movie opposite Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams, but she was unprepared for her first walk down the red carpet and still cringes over her see-through dress.
She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "For the 'Mean Girl's premiere, I wore this really beautiful Moschino dress that I bought with my own money. It was small polka-dots on black, and beneath it I wore a white bra, black thong."
"Idiot! It all showed. I felt really bad. It was my first premiere and I didn't have any money for a stylist or hair and make-up. I have learned a lot since then, though."
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details