Amanda Seyfried Accidentally Showed Her Undies at Red Carpet
Amanda Seyfried was left red-faced at the premiere of her "Mean Girls" movie debut in 2004 - because she couldn't afford a stylist and ended up wearing an outfit which accidentally showed off her underwear. The actress landed her first film role in the teen movie opposite Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams, but she was unprepared for her first walk down the red carpet and still cringes over her see-through dress.
She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "For the 'Mean Girl's premiere, I wore this really beautiful Moschino dress that I bought with my own money. It was small polka-dots on black, and beneath it I wore a white bra, black thong."
"Idiot! It all showed. I felt really bad. It was my first premiere and I didn't have any money for a stylist or hair and make-up. I have learned a lot since then, though."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child