Amanda Seyfried Accidentally Showed Her Undies at Red Carpet
Amanda Seyfried was left red-faced at the premiere of her "Mean Girls" movie debut in 2004 - because she couldn't afford a stylist and ended up wearing an outfit which accidentally showed off her underwear. The actress landed her first film role in the teen movie opposite Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams, but she was unprepared for her first walk down the red carpet and still cringes over her see-through dress.
She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "For the 'Mean Girl's premiere, I wore this really beautiful Moschino dress that I bought with my own money. It was small polka-dots on black, and beneath it I wore a white bra, black thong."
"Idiot! It all showed. I felt really bad. It was my first premiere and I didn't have any money for a stylist or hair and make-up. I have learned a lot since then, though."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked