Amanda Seyfried Accidentally Showed Her Undies at Red Carpet
Amanda Seyfried was left red-faced at the premiere of her "Mean Girls" movie debut in 2004 - because she couldn't afford a stylist and ended up wearing an outfit which accidentally showed off her underwear. The actress landed her first film role in the teen movie opposite Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams, but she was unprepared for her first walk down the red carpet and still cringes over her see-through dress.
She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "For the 'Mean Girl's premiere, I wore this really beautiful Moschino dress that I bought with my own money. It was small polka-dots on black, and beneath it I wore a white bra, black thong."
"Idiot! It all showed. I felt really bad. It was my first premiere and I didn't have any money for a stylist or hair and make-up. I have learned a lot since then, though."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift