Katie Holmes Not Conceiving, Rep Insists
A representative for Katie Holmes has dismissed reports the actress is expecting her second child with husband Tom Cruise. Recent tabloid reports suggested the "Dawson's Creek" star was expecting a little brother or sister for the couple's three-year-old daughter, Suri.
Holmes was seen visiting a doctor's office, and photos of her surfaced with a bloated stomach wearing what appeared to be maternity clothes. However her spokesperson insists the 31-year-old isn't expecting another baby, telling People "Katie is not pregnant."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, who proposed to her at the top Eiffel Tower in June 2005, married on November 18 the following year at the 15th-century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy. Their first daughter Suri Cruise was born on April 18, 2006.
More Katie Holmes News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame