Katie Holmes Not Conceiving, Rep Insists
A representative for Katie Holmes has dismissed reports the actress is expecting her second child with husband Tom Cruise. Recent tabloid reports suggested the "Dawson's Creek" star was expecting a little brother or sister for the couple's three-year-old daughter, Suri.
Holmes was seen visiting a doctor's office, and photos of her surfaced with a bloated stomach wearing what appeared to be maternity clothes. However her spokesperson insists the 31-year-old isn't expecting another baby, telling People "Katie is not pregnant."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, who proposed to her at the top Eiffel Tower in June 2005, married on November 18 the following year at the 15th-century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy. Their first daughter Suri Cruise was born on April 18, 2006.
More Katie Holmes News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order