Katie Holmes Not Conceiving, Rep Insists
A representative for Katie Holmes has dismissed reports the actress is expecting her second child with husband Tom Cruise. Recent tabloid reports suggested the "Dawson's Creek" star was expecting a little brother or sister for the couple's three-year-old daughter, Suri.
Holmes was seen visiting a doctor's office, and photos of her surfaced with a bloated stomach wearing what appeared to be maternity clothes. However her spokesperson insists the 31-year-old isn't expecting another baby, telling People "Katie is not pregnant."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, who proposed to her at the top Eiffel Tower in June 2005, married on November 18 the following year at the 15th-century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy. Their first daughter Suri Cruise was born on April 18, 2006.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation