Katie Holmes Not Conceiving, Rep Insists
A representative for Katie Holmes has dismissed reports the actress is expecting her second child with husband Tom Cruise. Recent tabloid reports suggested the "Dawson's Creek" star was expecting a little brother or sister for the couple's three-year-old daughter, Suri.
Holmes was seen visiting a doctor's office, and photos of her surfaced with a bloated stomach wearing what appeared to be maternity clothes. However her spokesperson insists the 31-year-old isn't expecting another baby, telling People "Katie is not pregnant."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, who proposed to her at the top Eiffel Tower in June 2005, married on November 18 the following year at the 15th-century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy. Their first daughter Suri Cruise was born on April 18, 2006.
More Katie Holmes News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video