Jennie Garth Excited to Play in TV Movie by Peter Facinelli
Hollywood couple Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli are teaming up for a new TV movie, which will mark the "Twilight" star's debut as a screenwriter. The actor has penned a script, which is being turned into a film, starring his wife, for America's Hallmark channel.
Garth tells WENN, "He's a wonderful writer and we're finally getting one of his projects off the ground. I'm going to be starring in it, so that's exciting. It's about an actor inside the Barney suit - a giant stuffed animated kids character and he meets a woman who changes his perspective on things. It's a sweet love story with no big moral message; it's pure entertainment."
"Peter really wants to be in it and I keep saying, 'No, we shouldn't work together!' It's still up in the air so we'll see. My husband is super busy and he's on fire right now. He's got two other projects that he wrote getting off the ground so my household is buzzing right now!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked