Jennie Garth Excited to Play in TV Movie by Peter Facinelli
Hollywood couple Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli are teaming up for a new TV movie, which will mark the "Twilight" star's debut as a screenwriter. The actor has penned a script, which is being turned into a film, starring his wife, for America's Hallmark channel.
Garth tells WENN, "He's a wonderful writer and we're finally getting one of his projects off the ground. I'm going to be starring in it, so that's exciting. It's about an actor inside the Barney suit - a giant stuffed animated kids character and he meets a woman who changes his perspective on things. It's a sweet love story with no big moral message; it's pure entertainment."
"Peter really wants to be in it and I keep saying, 'No, we shouldn't work together!' It's still up in the air so we'll see. My husband is super busy and he's on fire right now. He's got two other projects that he wrote getting off the ground so my household is buzzing right now!"
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!