Jennie Garth Excited to Play in TV Movie by Peter Facinelli
Hollywood couple Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli are teaming up for a new TV movie, which will mark the "Twilight" star's debut as a screenwriter. The actor has penned a script, which is being turned into a film, starring his wife, for America's Hallmark channel.
Garth tells WENN, "He's a wonderful writer and we're finally getting one of his projects off the ground. I'm going to be starring in it, so that's exciting. It's about an actor inside the Barney suit - a giant stuffed animated kids character and he meets a woman who changes his perspective on things. It's a sweet love story with no big moral message; it's pure entertainment."
"Peter really wants to be in it and I keep saying, 'No, we shouldn't work together!' It's still up in the air so we'll see. My husband is super busy and he's on fire right now. He's got two other projects that he wrote getting off the ground so my household is buzzing right now!"
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch