Hilary Duff Embarrassed by 'Awful' Proposal Photos
Hilary Duff was left red-faced by paparazzi pictures which captured the moments after her fiance proposed - and she insists the snaps are "awful". The singer/actress is planning to wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie after he popped the question during a romantic vacation in Hawaii in February.
But the proposal was shared with the world after snappers caught the couple's intimate moments on camera, with one image showing Duff on her hotel balcony taking a picture of her ring on her cell phone. And the star admits she was horrified to see the covert snaps.
She tells Hollywoodlife, "It was awful. We had no idea they (the paparazzi) were there; it was weird. I hated that I was taking a picture of my ring and sending it to my mom!" Duff is now busy planning her wedding, but she's hoping to keep the ceremony quiet and intimate. She adds, "We want to keep it small. (Mike)'s like, 'Whatever you want!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked