Hilary Duff Embarrassed by 'Awful' Proposal Photos
Hilary Duff was left red-faced by paparazzi pictures which captured the moments after her fiance proposed - and she insists the snaps are "awful". The singer/actress is planning to wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie after he popped the question during a romantic vacation in Hawaii in February.
But the proposal was shared with the world after snappers caught the couple's intimate moments on camera, with one image showing Duff on her hotel balcony taking a picture of her ring on her cell phone. And the star admits she was horrified to see the covert snaps.
She tells Hollywoodlife, "It was awful. We had no idea they (the paparazzi) were there; it was weird. I hated that I was taking a picture of my ring and sending it to my mom!" Duff is now busy planning her wedding, but she's hoping to keep the ceremony quiet and intimate. She adds, "We want to keep it small. (Mike)'s like, 'Whatever you want!"
More Hilary Duff News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!