Hilary Duff Embarrassed by 'Awful' Proposal Photos
Hilary Duff was left red-faced by paparazzi pictures which captured the moments after her fiance proposed - and she insists the snaps are "awful". The singer/actress is planning to wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie after he popped the question during a romantic vacation in Hawaii in February.
But the proposal was shared with the world after snappers caught the couple's intimate moments on camera, with one image showing Duff on her hotel balcony taking a picture of her ring on her cell phone. And the star admits she was horrified to see the covert snaps.
She tells Hollywoodlife, "It was awful. We had no idea they (the paparazzi) were there; it was weird. I hated that I was taking a picture of my ring and sending it to my mom!" Duff is now busy planning her wedding, but she's hoping to keep the ceremony quiet and intimate. She adds, "We want to keep it small. (Mike)'s like, 'Whatever you want!"
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family