Sharon Osbourne Dismisses Daughter Kelly Surgery Rumor
Sharon Osbourne has blasted reports her daughter Kelly Osbourne's new slimline look is down to surgery - insisting her radiant appearance is because she's in a "good place". Reality TV star Kelly lashed out at critics who speculated her dramatic weightloss was down to cosmetic work, insisting she would never go under the knife due to her history of addiction to painkillers.
She wrote in her column for Britain's Closer magazine, "I'm so angry there are rumors going around that I've had fillers in my lips, or liposuction on my legs. Someone even said I've had a gastric bypass! I have 100 per cent not had any of that. I've lost weight from my face, and that's why it looks different."
And her rock matriarch mum has jumped to her daughter's defense, insisting she would advise her against surgery until she was much older. Sharon Osbourne tells U.K. magazine Heat, "She looks fabulous! But she was dancing six hours a day, six days a week on 'Dancing with the Stars', so weight just fell off her. And she's in a very good place. She was born with perfect lips. And she's got a nose I would die for, and the best eyes I've ever seen. And you can see she's definitely not had breast implants."
"(I'd advise Kelly) that it's way, way too early. If she were to come to me when she was 40 and say, 'Mum, I've got a double chin,' I'd say, 'Go for it!' But Kelly's not even had her teeth whitened, which shocks everyone in America!" Kelly Osbourne has previously admitted to being a "full-blown drug addict" when she shot to fame in "The Osbournes", and confessed to having collagen in her lips to get her hands on painkillers.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed