Steven Spielberg Rejoins 'Jurassic Park' Kid Star in 'The Pacific'
Steven Spielberg has cast a familiar face in his new World War II mini-series "The Pacific" - he's handed a role to "Jurassic Park" child star Joe Mazzello. Mazzello was just nine when he was cast as Sir Richard Attenborough's grandson Tim Murphy in the dinosaur adventure.
He then starred in sequel "The Lost World" and a string of other movies before he quit acting to study. After graduating college, Mazzello picked up where he left off, and, at the age of 27, he has reteamed with Spielberg for "The Pacific", in which he plays a soldier.
Mazzello reveals, "Acting was something I always knew I'd come back to." And reteaming with Spielberg was always an ambition, "My fondest memories of 'Jurassic Park' are of him, so I felt like it came full circle when I auditioned for 'The Pacific'."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!