Steven Spielberg Rejoins 'Jurassic Park' Kid Star in 'The Pacific'
Steven Spielberg has cast a familiar face in his new World War II mini-series "The Pacific" - he's handed a role to "Jurassic Park" child star Joe Mazzello. Mazzello was just nine when he was cast as Sir Richard Attenborough's grandson Tim Murphy in the dinosaur adventure.
He then starred in sequel "The Lost World" and a string of other movies before he quit acting to study. After graduating college, Mazzello picked up where he left off, and, at the age of 27, he has reteamed with Spielberg for "The Pacific", in which he plays a soldier.
Mazzello reveals, "Acting was something I always knew I'd come back to." And reteaming with Spielberg was always an ambition, "My fondest memories of 'Jurassic Park' are of him, so I felt like it came full circle when I auditioned for 'The Pacific'."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift