Penelope Cruz Wants Mick Jagger's Friend to Design Her Wedding Dress
Actress Penelope Cruz has commissioned Mick Jagger's designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott to create her wedding gown, according to U.S. reports. The Spanish actress has turned to the Utah-born fashion queen, who has created one-of-a-kind designs for Nicole Kidman and Madonna, to design a fairytale dress for her.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Penelope is working closely with L'Wren. Her dress will be one-of-a-kind and be accented with real pearls." The actress is reportedly panning a wedding to fellow Oscar winner in their native Spain.
Previously, in October 2009, a source told In Touch magazine that Penelope Cruz wanted to have a Spanish designer to make her wedding dress. The source said, "Since she and Javier [Bardem] are from Spain, she'd love to have a Spanish designer create her dream gown." The source moreover revealed that the actress' gown "will be the most important dress of her life."
More Penelope Cruz News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage