Penelope Cruz Wants Mick Jagger's Friend to Design Her Wedding Dress
Actress Penelope Cruz has commissioned Mick Jagger's designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott to create her wedding gown, according to U.S. reports. The Spanish actress has turned to the Utah-born fashion queen, who has created one-of-a-kind designs for Nicole Kidman and Madonna, to design a fairytale dress for her.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Penelope is working closely with L'Wren. Her dress will be one-of-a-kind and be accented with real pearls." The actress is reportedly panning a wedding to fellow Oscar winner in their native Spain.
Previously, in October 2009, a source told In Touch magazine that Penelope Cruz wanted to have a Spanish designer to make her wedding dress. The source said, "Since she and Javier [Bardem] are from Spain, she'd love to have a Spanish designer create her dream gown." The source moreover revealed that the actress' gown "will be the most important dress of her life."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt