Penelope Cruz Wants Mick Jagger's Friend to Design Her Wedding Dress
Actress Penelope Cruz has commissioned Mick Jagger's designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott to create her wedding gown, according to U.S. reports. The Spanish actress has turned to the Utah-born fashion queen, who has created one-of-a-kind designs for Nicole Kidman and Madonna, to design a fairytale dress for her.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Penelope is working closely with L'Wren. Her dress will be one-of-a-kind and be accented with real pearls." The actress is reportedly panning a wedding to fellow Oscar winner in their native Spain.
Previously, in October 2009, a source told In Touch magazine that Penelope Cruz wanted to have a Spanish designer to make her wedding dress. The source said, "Since she and Javier [Bardem] are from Spain, she'd love to have a Spanish designer create her dream gown." The source moreover revealed that the actress' gown "will be the most important dress of her life."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'