Penelope Cruz Wants Mick Jagger's Friend to Design Her Wedding Dress
Actress Penelope Cruz has commissioned Mick Jagger's designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott to create her wedding gown, according to U.S. reports. The Spanish actress has turned to the Utah-born fashion queen, who has created one-of-a-kind designs for Nicole Kidman and Madonna, to design a fairytale dress for her.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Penelope is working closely with L'Wren. Her dress will be one-of-a-kind and be accented with real pearls." The actress is reportedly panning a wedding to fellow Oscar winner in their native Spain.
Previously, in October 2009, a source told In Touch magazine that Penelope Cruz wanted to have a Spanish designer to make her wedding dress. The source said, "Since she and Javier [Bardem] are from Spain, she'd love to have a Spanish designer create her dream gown." The source moreover revealed that the actress' gown "will be the most important dress of her life."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding