L.A. Paparazzi Force Lindsay Lohan to Spend Night at Home
The paparazzi who hunt Lindsay Lohan have wrecked the actress' Los Angeles social life - because they're too "aggressive" and she can no longer enjoy a night out. The actress was once one of the most well-known party girls in Tinseltown but she now prefers a night at home to clubbing because she's terrified of snappers.
She explains, "Out in L.A. places have closed that I would have gone to with friends and different people. It's different now. I don't go out in L.A. that much. It's really scary there." Instead, Lohan has taken to hitting the town in her adopted London.
She says, "In London, it's a bit easier. I've been walking here - which I don't really get to do in L.A. You have to drive everywhere. The paparazzi get really aggressive when they're chasing you, and it's really scary. So I usually end up at home."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3