L.A. Paparazzi Force Lindsay Lohan to Spend Night at Home
The paparazzi who hunt Lindsay Lohan have wrecked the actress' Los Angeles social life - because they're too "aggressive" and she can no longer enjoy a night out. The actress was once one of the most well-known party girls in Tinseltown but she now prefers a night at home to clubbing because she's terrified of snappers.
She explains, "Out in L.A. places have closed that I would have gone to with friends and different people. It's different now. I don't go out in L.A. that much. It's really scary there." Instead, Lohan has taken to hitting the town in her adopted London.
She says, "In London, it's a bit easier. I've been walking here - which I don't really get to do in L.A. You have to drive everywhere. The paparazzi get really aggressive when they're chasing you, and it's really scary. So I usually end up at home."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie