L.A. Paparazzi Force Lindsay Lohan to Spend Night at Home
The paparazzi who hunt Lindsay Lohan have wrecked the actress' Los Angeles social life - because they're too "aggressive" and she can no longer enjoy a night out. The actress was once one of the most well-known party girls in Tinseltown but she now prefers a night at home to clubbing because she's terrified of snappers.
She explains, "Out in L.A. places have closed that I would have gone to with friends and different people. It's different now. I don't go out in L.A. that much. It's really scary there." Instead, Lohan has taken to hitting the town in her adopted London.
She says, "In London, it's a bit easier. I've been walking here - which I don't really get to do in L.A. You have to drive everywhere. The paparazzi get really aggressive when they're chasing you, and it's really scary. So I usually end up at home."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl