L.A. Paparazzi Force Lindsay Lohan to Spend Night at Home
The paparazzi who hunt Lindsay Lohan have wrecked the actress' Los Angeles social life - because they're too "aggressive" and she can no longer enjoy a night out. The actress was once one of the most well-known party girls in Tinseltown but she now prefers a night at home to clubbing because she's terrified of snappers.
She explains, "Out in L.A. places have closed that I would have gone to with friends and different people. It's different now. I don't go out in L.A. that much. It's really scary there." Instead, Lohan has taken to hitting the town in her adopted London.
She says, "In London, it's a bit easier. I've been walking here - which I don't really get to do in L.A. You have to drive everywhere. The paparazzi get really aggressive when they're chasing you, and it's really scary. So I usually end up at home."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly