L.A. Paparazzi Force Lindsay Lohan to Spend Night at Home
The paparazzi who hunt Lindsay Lohan have wrecked the actress' Los Angeles social life - because they're too "aggressive" and she can no longer enjoy a night out. The actress was once one of the most well-known party girls in Tinseltown but she now prefers a night at home to clubbing because she's terrified of snappers.
She explains, "Out in L.A. places have closed that I would have gone to with friends and different people. It's different now. I don't go out in L.A. that much. It's really scary there." Instead, Lohan has taken to hitting the town in her adopted London.
She says, "In London, it's a bit easier. I've been walking here - which I don't really get to do in L.A. You have to drive everywhere. The paparazzi get really aggressive when they're chasing you, and it's really scary. So I usually end up at home."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump