Girlicious' Natalie Mejia Gets Drug Possession Charge
The Pussycat Dolls wannabe Natalie Mejia, of girl band Girlicious, has been charged with drug possession after Glendale, California police caught her with cocaine in her Gucci handbag. The singer, who shot to fame after appearing in Pussycat Dolls reality show "Girlicious", initially told cops she had no idea how the drugs got into her designer bag after she and a friend were pulled over for speeding and the car was searched.
TMZ reports 21-year-old Mejia allegedly had more than a dozen bags of cocaine stashed in her purse. The driver of the car was also charged with one felony count of possession for sale of a controlled substance and one misdemeanor count of driving without a valid license.
Mejia is scheduled to be arraigned on April 15.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!