Girlicious' Natalie Mejia Gets Drug Possession Charge
The Pussycat Dolls wannabe Natalie Mejia, of girl band Girlicious, has been charged with drug possession after Glendale, California police caught her with cocaine in her Gucci handbag. The singer, who shot to fame after appearing in Pussycat Dolls reality show "Girlicious", initially told cops she had no idea how the drugs got into her designer bag after she and a friend were pulled over for speeding and the car was searched.
TMZ reports 21-year-old Mejia allegedly had more than a dozen bags of cocaine stashed in her purse. The driver of the car was also charged with one felony count of possession for sale of a controlled substance and one misdemeanor count of driving without a valid license.
Mejia is scheduled to be arraigned on April 15.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent