Girlicious' Natalie Mejia Gets Drug Possession Charge
The Pussycat Dolls wannabe Natalie Mejia, of girl band Girlicious, has been charged with drug possession after Glendale, California police caught her with cocaine in her Gucci handbag. The singer, who shot to fame after appearing in Pussycat Dolls reality show "Girlicious", initially told cops she had no idea how the drugs got into her designer bag after she and a friend were pulled over for speeding and the car was searched.
TMZ reports 21-year-old Mejia allegedly had more than a dozen bags of cocaine stashed in her purse. The driver of the car was also charged with one felony count of possession for sale of a controlled substance and one misdemeanor count of driving without a valid license.
Mejia is scheduled to be arraigned on April 15.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video