Girlicious' Natalie Mejia Gets Drug Possession Charge
The Pussycat Dolls wannabe Natalie Mejia, of girl band Girlicious, has been charged with drug possession after Glendale, California police caught her with cocaine in her Gucci handbag. The singer, who shot to fame after appearing in Pussycat Dolls reality show "Girlicious", initially told cops she had no idea how the drugs got into her designer bag after she and a friend were pulled over for speeding and the car was searched.
TMZ reports 21-year-old Mejia allegedly had more than a dozen bags of cocaine stashed in her purse. The driver of the car was also charged with one felony count of possession for sale of a controlled substance and one misdemeanor count of driving without a valid license.
Mejia is scheduled to be arraigned on April 15.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!