Girlicious' Natalie Mejia Gets Drug Possession Charge
The Pussycat Dolls wannabe Natalie Mejia, of girl band Girlicious, has been charged with drug possession after Glendale, California police caught her with cocaine in her Gucci handbag. The singer, who shot to fame after appearing in Pussycat Dolls reality show "Girlicious", initially told cops she had no idea how the drugs got into her designer bag after she and a friend were pulled over for speeding and the car was searched.
TMZ reports 21-year-old Mejia allegedly had more than a dozen bags of cocaine stashed in her purse. The driver of the car was also charged with one felony count of possession for sale of a controlled substance and one misdemeanor count of driving without a valid license.
Mejia is scheduled to be arraigned on April 15.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'