Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and More Sign Up for Brooks and Dunn TV Tribute
Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney are among the country music superstars who have signed on for a TV special to honor Brooks & Dunn. The country duo will split for good in late 2010 - but they plan to go out with a bang.
They'll star in upcoming TV event "Brooks & Dunn - The Last Rodeo", which will feature top country stars paying tribute to them. Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, George Strait, and Sugarland have also agreed to be part of the televised celebration, which will air in America in May.
During the concert special, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn will reportedly receive the Academy of Country Music's Milestone Award in recognition of their 20-year career. They will then embark on a summer tour before ending their partnership.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says