Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and More Sign Up for Brooks and Dunn TV Tribute
Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney are among the country music superstars who have signed on for a TV special to honor Brooks & Dunn. The country duo will split for good in late 2010 - but they plan to go out with a bang.
They'll star in upcoming TV event "Brooks & Dunn - The Last Rodeo", which will feature top country stars paying tribute to them. Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, George Strait, and Sugarland have also agreed to be part of the televised celebration, which will air in America in May.
During the concert special, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn will reportedly receive the Academy of Country Music's Milestone Award in recognition of their 20-year career. They will then embark on a summer tour before ending their partnership.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna