Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and More Sign Up for Brooks and Dunn TV Tribute
Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney are among the country music superstars who have signed on for a TV special to honor Brooks & Dunn. The country duo will split for good in late 2010 - but they plan to go out with a bang.
They'll star in upcoming TV event "Brooks & Dunn - The Last Rodeo", which will feature top country stars paying tribute to them. Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, George Strait, and Sugarland have also agreed to be part of the televised celebration, which will air in America in May.
During the concert special, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn will reportedly receive the Academy of Country Music's Milestone Award in recognition of their 20-year career. They will then embark on a summer tour before ending their partnership.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival