Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and More Sign Up for Brooks and Dunn TV Tribute
Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney are among the country music superstars who have signed on for a TV special to honor Brooks & Dunn. The country duo will split for good in late 2010 - but they plan to go out with a bang.
They'll star in upcoming TV event "Brooks & Dunn - The Last Rodeo", which will feature top country stars paying tribute to them. Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, George Strait, and Sugarland have also agreed to be part of the televised celebration, which will air in America in May.
During the concert special, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn will reportedly receive the Academy of Country Music's Milestone Award in recognition of their 20-year career. They will then embark on a summer tour before ending their partnership.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo