Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and More Sign Up for Brooks and Dunn TV Tribute
Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney are among the country music superstars who have signed on for a TV special to honor Brooks & Dunn. The country duo will split for good in late 2010 - but they plan to go out with a bang.
They'll star in upcoming TV event "Brooks & Dunn - The Last Rodeo", which will feature top country stars paying tribute to them. Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, George Strait, and Sugarland have also agreed to be part of the televised celebration, which will air in America in May.
During the concert special, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn will reportedly receive the Academy of Country Music's Milestone Award in recognition of their 20-year career. They will then embark on a summer tour before ending their partnership.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It