Robert Pattinson Has His 'Remember Me' Wardrobe Auctioned Off
Robert Pattinson's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the actor's clothes - the costumes he wore in new movie "Remember Me" are to be sold off for charity. The items, which include a blue Prada suit and Birkenstock shoes, will go under the hammer on internet auction site iCollector.com on March 13.
Premiere Props' Movie Prop Extravaganza sale also includes items from Pattinson's co-stars - a pair of denim shorts worn by Emilie de Ravin and Pierce Brosnan's grey suit - and memorabilia from other movies including "The Blind Side", "The Book of Eli" and "Leap Year". Proceeds from the sale will go to the Entertainment Industry Foundation, according to People.
In "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson portrays Tyler Hawkins, a rebellious 22-year-old, who falls for Emilie de Ravin's Ally Craig. The big screen project itself has hit U.S theaters on March 12.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'