Robert Pattinson Has His 'Remember Me' Wardrobe Auctioned Off
Robert Pattinson's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the actor's clothes - the costumes he wore in new movie "Remember Me" are to be sold off for charity. The items, which include a blue Prada suit and Birkenstock shoes, will go under the hammer on internet auction site iCollector.com on March 13.
Premiere Props' Movie Prop Extravaganza sale also includes items from Pattinson's co-stars - a pair of denim shorts worn by Emilie de Ravin and Pierce Brosnan's grey suit - and memorabilia from other movies including "The Blind Side", "The Book of Eli" and "Leap Year". Proceeds from the sale will go to the Entertainment Industry Foundation, according to People.
In "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson portrays Tyler Hawkins, a rebellious 22-year-old, who falls for Emilie de Ravin's Ally Craig. The big screen project itself has hit U.S theaters on March 12.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says