Robert Pattinson Has His 'Remember Me' Wardrobe Auctioned Off
Robert Pattinson's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the actor's clothes - the costumes he wore in new movie "Remember Me" are to be sold off for charity. The items, which include a blue Prada suit and Birkenstock shoes, will go under the hammer on internet auction site iCollector.com on March 13.
Premiere Props' Movie Prop Extravaganza sale also includes items from Pattinson's co-stars - a pair of denim shorts worn by Emilie de Ravin and Pierce Brosnan's grey suit - and memorabilia from other movies including "The Blind Side", "The Book of Eli" and "Leap Year". Proceeds from the sale will go to the Entertainment Industry Foundation, according to People.
In "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson portrays Tyler Hawkins, a rebellious 22-year-old, who falls for Emilie de Ravin's Ally Craig. The big screen project itself has hit U.S theaters on March 12.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie