Robert Pattinson Has His 'Remember Me' Wardrobe Auctioned Off
Robert Pattinson's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the actor's clothes - the costumes he wore in new movie "Remember Me" are to be sold off for charity. The items, which include a blue Prada suit and Birkenstock shoes, will go under the hammer on internet auction site iCollector.com on March 13.
Premiere Props' Movie Prop Extravaganza sale also includes items from Pattinson's co-stars - a pair of denim shorts worn by Emilie de Ravin and Pierce Brosnan's grey suit - and memorabilia from other movies including "The Blind Side", "The Book of Eli" and "Leap Year". Proceeds from the sale will go to the Entertainment Industry Foundation, according to People.
In "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson portrays Tyler Hawkins, a rebellious 22-year-old, who falls for Emilie de Ravin's Ally Craig. The big screen project itself has hit U.S theaters on March 12.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour