Robert Pattinson Has His 'Remember Me' Wardrobe Auctioned Off
Robert Pattinson's fans will soon be able to get their hands on the actor's clothes - the costumes he wore in new movie "Remember Me" are to be sold off for charity. The items, which include a blue Prada suit and Birkenstock shoes, will go under the hammer on internet auction site iCollector.com on March 13.
Premiere Props' Movie Prop Extravaganza sale also includes items from Pattinson's co-stars - a pair of denim shorts worn by Emilie de Ravin and Pierce Brosnan's grey suit - and memorabilia from other movies including "The Blind Side", "The Book of Eli" and "Leap Year". Proceeds from the sale will go to the Entertainment Industry Foundation, according to People.
In "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson portrays Tyler Hawkins, a rebellious 22-year-old, who falls for Emilie de Ravin's Ally Craig. The big screen project itself has hit U.S theaters on March 12.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences