Gerard Butler Cooling Off His Sex Life
Gerard Butler has cooled off his sex life in recent months over fears he will be labeled a womanizer. The Scottish actor has been enjoying the single life over the last few years, and while he has been linked to Hollywood beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson, he has admitted to enjoying a string of romances away from the public eye.
But Butler is worried about his private life becoming public so he's becoming more cautious about the women he dates. He tells Men's Health magazine, "I think I get laid less now than I used to, because I'm way more paranoid now. Look at f**king Tiger Woods! I mean, I'm nowhere near as naughty as I used to be, partly because I did a lot of that when I was drinking."
"I'm not saying I've cut that part out. I'm certainly no angel. There's no smoke without fire. But here's the thing; While they're accusing me of that, I've probably been off somewhere else doing damage with someone else. I'm pretty smart like that. I know how to get away with those things."
More Gerard Butler News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl