Gerard Butler Cooling Off His Sex Life
Gerard Butler has cooled off his sex life in recent months over fears he will be labeled a womanizer. The Scottish actor has been enjoying the single life over the last few years, and while he has been linked to Hollywood beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson, he has admitted to enjoying a string of romances away from the public eye.
But Butler is worried about his private life becoming public so he's becoming more cautious about the women he dates. He tells Men's Health magazine, "I think I get laid less now than I used to, because I'm way more paranoid now. Look at f**king Tiger Woods! I mean, I'm nowhere near as naughty as I used to be, partly because I did a lot of that when I was drinking."
"I'm not saying I've cut that part out. I'm certainly no angel. There's no smoke without fire. But here's the thing; While they're accusing me of that, I've probably been off somewhere else doing damage with someone else. I'm pretty smart like that. I know how to get away with those things."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show