Gerard Butler Cooling Off His Sex Life
Gerard Butler has cooled off his sex life in recent months over fears he will be labeled a womanizer. The Scottish actor has been enjoying the single life over the last few years, and while he has been linked to Hollywood beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson, he has admitted to enjoying a string of romances away from the public eye.
But Butler is worried about his private life becoming public so he's becoming more cautious about the women he dates. He tells Men's Health magazine, "I think I get laid less now than I used to, because I'm way more paranoid now. Look at f**king Tiger Woods! I mean, I'm nowhere near as naughty as I used to be, partly because I did a lot of that when I was drinking."
"I'm not saying I've cut that part out. I'm certainly no angel. There's no smoke without fire. But here's the thing; While they're accusing me of that, I've probably been off somewhere else doing damage with someone else. I'm pretty smart like that. I know how to get away with those things."
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor