Gerard Butler Cooling Off His Sex Life
Gerard Butler has cooled off his sex life in recent months over fears he will be labeled a womanizer. The Scottish actor has been enjoying the single life over the last few years, and while he has been linked to Hollywood beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson, he has admitted to enjoying a string of romances away from the public eye.
But Butler is worried about his private life becoming public so he's becoming more cautious about the women he dates. He tells Men's Health magazine, "I think I get laid less now than I used to, because I'm way more paranoid now. Look at f**king Tiger Woods! I mean, I'm nowhere near as naughty as I used to be, partly because I did a lot of that when I was drinking."
"I'm not saying I've cut that part out. I'm certainly no angel. There's no smoke without fire. But here's the thing; While they're accusing me of that, I've probably been off somewhere else doing damage with someone else. I'm pretty smart like that. I know how to get away with those things."
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6