Corey Haim Suffered Pulmonary Congestion
Tragic actor Corey Haim had pulmonary congestion, according to initial findings by a Los Angeles coroner - but officials have not determined if the condition killed the former child star. The "Lost Boys" star died from a suspected drug overdose in his mother's Los Angeles apartment on Wednesday, March 10.
His cause of death has not yet been determined but TMZ reports four medications, including painkiller Vicodin, prescribed to Haim were found in the property. The website also alleges experts at the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office have informed Haim's mother Judy that the actor had pulmonary congestion, an enlarged heart and water in his lungs.
An official cause of death will not be released until a toxicology report is concluded. Meanwhile, Haim will be remembered twice in his native Toronto, Canada and in his adopted Los Angeles. His remains will be flown back to Canada for a funeral and a memorial service is also being planned in Los Angeles.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport