Corey Haim Suffered Pulmonary Congestion
Tragic actor Corey Haim had pulmonary congestion, according to initial findings by a Los Angeles coroner - but officials have not determined if the condition killed the former child star. The "Lost Boys" star died from a suspected drug overdose in his mother's Los Angeles apartment on Wednesday, March 10.
His cause of death has not yet been determined but TMZ reports four medications, including painkiller Vicodin, prescribed to Haim were found in the property. The website also alleges experts at the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office have informed Haim's mother Judy that the actor had pulmonary congestion, an enlarged heart and water in his lungs.
An official cause of death will not be released until a toxicology report is concluded. Meanwhile, Haim will be remembered twice in his native Toronto, Canada and in his adopted Los Angeles. His remains will be flown back to Canada for a funeral and a memorial service is also being planned in Los Angeles.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake