Corey Haim Suffered Pulmonary Congestion
Tragic actor Corey Haim had pulmonary congestion, according to initial findings by a Los Angeles coroner - but officials have not determined if the condition killed the former child star. The "Lost Boys" star died from a suspected drug overdose in his mother's Los Angeles apartment on Wednesday, March 10.
His cause of death has not yet been determined but TMZ reports four medications, including painkiller Vicodin, prescribed to Haim were found in the property. The website also alleges experts at the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office have informed Haim's mother Judy that the actor had pulmonary congestion, an enlarged heart and water in his lungs.
An official cause of death will not be released until a toxicology report is concluded. Meanwhile, Haim will be remembered twice in his native Toronto, Canada and in his adopted Los Angeles. His remains will be flown back to Canada for a funeral and a memorial service is also being planned in Los Angeles.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role