Corey Haim Suffered Pulmonary Congestion
Tragic actor Corey Haim had pulmonary congestion, according to initial findings by a Los Angeles coroner - but officials have not determined if the condition killed the former child star. The "Lost Boys" star died from a suspected drug overdose in his mother's Los Angeles apartment on Wednesday, March 10.
His cause of death has not yet been determined but TMZ reports four medications, including painkiller Vicodin, prescribed to Haim were found in the property. The website also alleges experts at the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office have informed Haim's mother Judy that the actor had pulmonary congestion, an enlarged heart and water in his lungs.
An official cause of death will not be released until a toxicology report is concluded. Meanwhile, Haim will be remembered twice in his native Toronto, Canada and in his adopted Los Angeles. His remains will be flown back to Canada for a funeral and a memorial service is also being planned in Los Angeles.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'