Corey Haim Suffered Pulmonary Congestion
Tragic actor Corey Haim had pulmonary congestion, according to initial findings by a Los Angeles coroner - but officials have not determined if the condition killed the former child star. The "Lost Boys" star died from a suspected drug overdose in his mother's Los Angeles apartment on Wednesday, March 10.
His cause of death has not yet been determined but TMZ reports four medications, including painkiller Vicodin, prescribed to Haim were found in the property. The website also alleges experts at the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office have informed Haim's mother Judy that the actor had pulmonary congestion, an enlarged heart and water in his lungs.
An official cause of death will not be released until a toxicology report is concluded. Meanwhile, Haim will be remembered twice in his native Toronto, Canada and in his adopted Los Angeles. His remains will be flown back to Canada for a funeral and a memorial service is also being planned in Los Angeles.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer