Jessica Simpson: I Will Always Care About John Mayer
Jessica Simpson will "always care" for her ex-boyfriend John Mayer, despite disapproving of his comments about her sexual prowess in a racy Playboy interview. The singer was stunned when Mayer spoke candidly about their love life, likening Simpson to "sexual napalm" - but he immediately reached out to apologize to her after the comments hit the headlines.
Simpson refused his personal apology and while the former lovers have not been in touch recently, the pop star insists she'll forever have a place in her heart for the rocker. During an appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 10, she said, "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself. It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened... He gave away my game."
"(But) I will always care about him. I think he's a great person, a great musician, but I was very disappointed by the article."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation