Jessica Simpson: I Will Always Care About John Mayer
Jessica Simpson will "always care" for her ex-boyfriend John Mayer, despite disapproving of his comments about her sexual prowess in a racy Playboy interview. The singer was stunned when Mayer spoke candidly about their love life, likening Simpson to "sexual napalm" - but he immediately reached out to apologize to her after the comments hit the headlines.
Simpson refused his personal apology and while the former lovers have not been in touch recently, the pop star insists she'll forever have a place in her heart for the rocker. During an appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 10, she said, "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself. It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened... He gave away my game."
"(But) I will always care about him. I think he's a great person, a great musician, but I was very disappointed by the article."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!