Jessica Simpson: I Will Always Care About John Mayer
Jessica Simpson will "always care" for her ex-boyfriend John Mayer, despite disapproving of his comments about her sexual prowess in a racy Playboy interview. The singer was stunned when Mayer spoke candidly about their love life, likening Simpson to "sexual napalm" - but he immediately reached out to apologize to her after the comments hit the headlines.
Simpson refused his personal apology and while the former lovers have not been in touch recently, the pop star insists she'll forever have a place in her heart for the rocker. During an appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 10, she said, "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself. It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened... He gave away my game."
"(But) I will always care about him. I think he's a great person, a great musician, but I was very disappointed by the article."
More Jessica Simpson News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?