Jessica Simpson: I Will Always Care About John Mayer
Jessica Simpson will "always care" for her ex-boyfriend John Mayer, despite disapproving of his comments about her sexual prowess in a racy Playboy interview. The singer was stunned when Mayer spoke candidly about their love life, likening Simpson to "sexual napalm" - but he immediately reached out to apologize to her after the comments hit the headlines.
Simpson refused his personal apology and while the former lovers have not been in touch recently, the pop star insists she'll forever have a place in her heart for the rocker. During an appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 10, she said, "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself. It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened... He gave away my game."
"(But) I will always care about him. I think he's a great person, a great musician, but I was very disappointed by the article."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'