Jessica Simpson: I Will Always Care About John Mayer
Jessica Simpson will "always care" for her ex-boyfriend John Mayer, despite disapproving of his comments about her sexual prowess in a racy Playboy interview. The singer was stunned when Mayer spoke candidly about their love life, likening Simpson to "sexual napalm" - but he immediately reached out to apologize to her after the comments hit the headlines.
Simpson refused his personal apology and while the former lovers have not been in touch recently, the pop star insists she'll forever have a place in her heart for the rocker. During an appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 10, she said, "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself. It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened... He gave away my game."
"(But) I will always care about him. I think he's a great person, a great musician, but I was very disappointed by the article."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video