Nodules Delay R. Kelly's European Tour
R. Kelly has postponed his forthcoming European tour due to a throat problem. The "I Believe I Can Fly" hitmaker was due to begin the trek on March 22 but has now been forced to push back the dates after developing nodules on his vocal cords.
Doctors have ordered him to rest his voice for at least a month. The singer says in a statement, "I owe it to my fans to give them the best shows possible and right now my voice isn't up to the job." R. Kelly is due to reschedule the shows later this year.
Beside touring in support of his ninth studio album called "Untitled" which was released late last year, Kelly reportedly is working in the studio for the tenth installment. The project is still scarce in details but rumor has it, it would be called "Zodiac".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off