Nodules Delay R. Kelly's European Tour
R. Kelly has postponed his forthcoming European tour due to a throat problem. The "I Believe I Can Fly" hitmaker was due to begin the trek on March 22 but has now been forced to push back the dates after developing nodules on his vocal cords.
Doctors have ordered him to rest his voice for at least a month. The singer says in a statement, "I owe it to my fans to give them the best shows possible and right now my voice isn't up to the job." R. Kelly is due to reschedule the shows later this year.
Beside touring in support of his ninth studio album called "Untitled" which was released late last year, Kelly reportedly is working in the studio for the tenth installment. The project is still scarce in details but rumor has it, it would be called "Zodiac".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake