Nodules Delay R. Kelly's European Tour
R. Kelly has postponed his forthcoming European tour due to a throat problem. The "I Believe I Can Fly" hitmaker was due to begin the trek on March 22 but has now been forced to push back the dates after developing nodules on his vocal cords.
Doctors have ordered him to rest his voice for at least a month. The singer says in a statement, "I owe it to my fans to give them the best shows possible and right now my voice isn't up to the job." R. Kelly is due to reschedule the shows later this year.
Beside touring in support of his ninth studio album called "Untitled" which was released late last year, Kelly reportedly is working in the studio for the tenth installment. The project is still scarce in details but rumor has it, it would be called "Zodiac".
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'