Nodules Delay R. Kelly's European Tour
R. Kelly has postponed his forthcoming European tour due to a throat problem. The "I Believe I Can Fly" hitmaker was due to begin the trek on March 22 but has now been forced to push back the dates after developing nodules on his vocal cords.
Doctors have ordered him to rest his voice for at least a month. The singer says in a statement, "I owe it to my fans to give them the best shows possible and right now my voice isn't up to the job." R. Kelly is due to reschedule the shows later this year.
Beside touring in support of his ninth studio album called "Untitled" which was released late last year, Kelly reportedly is working in the studio for the tenth installment. The project is still scarce in details but rumor has it, it would be called "Zodiac".
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer