Nodules Delay R. Kelly's European Tour
R. Kelly has postponed his forthcoming European tour due to a throat problem. The "I Believe I Can Fly" hitmaker was due to begin the trek on March 22 but has now been forced to push back the dates after developing nodules on his vocal cords.
Doctors have ordered him to rest his voice for at least a month. The singer says in a statement, "I owe it to my fans to give them the best shows possible and right now my voice isn't up to the job." R. Kelly is due to reschedule the shows later this year.
Beside touring in support of his ninth studio album called "Untitled" which was released late last year, Kelly reportedly is working in the studio for the tenth installment. The project is still scarce in details but rumor has it, it would be called "Zodiac".
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indian Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway