Julianna Margulies Confronted Julia Roberts Over Obnoxious Behavior
Julianna Margulies waited almost two decades to confront Julia Roberts after waiting on her as a struggling actress - because she was so shocked by the "Pretty Woman" star's obnoxious restaurant behavior. Margulies worked in a posh New York restaurant in her early 20s while she struggled to land acting roles - and she never forgot how rude Roberts behaved when she came in to eat.
Laughing off the incident she says, "I worked at one of these restaurants where it was only famous people who came in and years later I bumped into one of them - Julia Roberts. She is lovely - when you're not waiting on her." But Margulies insists the pair became fast friends, after she confronted the Hollywood star when she too was famous.
She adds, "She and I talked about it ... I said, 'You know, I waited on you once.' And she said, 'Oh God, was I horrible?' I said, 'Yeah, kind of.' She said, 'I was young.' We were both 23, but she was a huge star at the time and there were 20 people around her. She admitted it, she was like, 'I'm so sorry.' Then she bought me dinner, and I adore her."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip