Julianna Margulies Confronted Julia Roberts Over Obnoxious Behavior
Julianna Margulies waited almost two decades to confront Julia Roberts after waiting on her as a struggling actress - because she was so shocked by the "Pretty Woman" star's obnoxious restaurant behavior. Margulies worked in a posh New York restaurant in her early 20s while she struggled to land acting roles - and she never forgot how rude Roberts behaved when she came in to eat.
Laughing off the incident she says, "I worked at one of these restaurants where it was only famous people who came in and years later I bumped into one of them - Julia Roberts. She is lovely - when you're not waiting on her." But Margulies insists the pair became fast friends, after she confronted the Hollywood star when she too was famous.
She adds, "She and I talked about it ... I said, 'You know, I waited on you once.' And she said, 'Oh God, was I horrible?' I said, 'Yeah, kind of.' She said, 'I was young.' We were both 23, but she was a huge star at the time and there were 20 people around her. She admitted it, she was like, 'I'm so sorry.' Then she bought me dinner, and I adore her."
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year