Julianna Margulies Confronted Julia Roberts Over Obnoxious Behavior
Julianna Margulies waited almost two decades to confront Julia Roberts after waiting on her as a struggling actress - because she was so shocked by the "Pretty Woman" star's obnoxious restaurant behavior. Margulies worked in a posh New York restaurant in her early 20s while she struggled to land acting roles - and she never forgot how rude Roberts behaved when she came in to eat.
Laughing off the incident she says, "I worked at one of these restaurants where it was only famous people who came in and years later I bumped into one of them - Julia Roberts. She is lovely - when you're not waiting on her." But Margulies insists the pair became fast friends, after she confronted the Hollywood star when she too was famous.
She adds, "She and I talked about it ... I said, 'You know, I waited on you once.' And she said, 'Oh God, was I horrible?' I said, 'Yeah, kind of.' She said, 'I was young.' We were both 23, but she was a huge star at the time and there were 20 people around her. She admitted it, she was like, 'I'm so sorry.' Then she bought me dinner, and I adore her."
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles