Julianna Margulies Confronted Julia Roberts Over Obnoxious Behavior
Julianna Margulies waited almost two decades to confront Julia Roberts after waiting on her as a struggling actress - because she was so shocked by the "Pretty Woman" star's obnoxious restaurant behavior. Margulies worked in a posh New York restaurant in her early 20s while she struggled to land acting roles - and she never forgot how rude Roberts behaved when she came in to eat.
Laughing off the incident she says, "I worked at one of these restaurants where it was only famous people who came in and years later I bumped into one of them - Julia Roberts. She is lovely - when you're not waiting on her." But Margulies insists the pair became fast friends, after she confronted the Hollywood star when she too was famous.
She adds, "She and I talked about it ... I said, 'You know, I waited on you once.' And she said, 'Oh God, was I horrible?' I said, 'Yeah, kind of.' She said, 'I was young.' We were both 23, but she was a huge star at the time and there were 20 people around her. She admitted it, she was like, 'I'm so sorry.' Then she bought me dinner, and I adore her."
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR