Member of Girlicious Arrested for Cocaine
A member of The Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin's new band Girlicious has been arrested after police allegedly found cocaine in her handbag. Natalie Mejia was held in Glendale City Jail in California on Tuesday, March 9 after cops discovered multiple bags of the drug in her purse.
She and a friend were taken into custody after they were stopped for speeding and cops discovered her pal had a suspended driving license. Police then searched the pair and arrested both on suspicion of possessing cocaine for sale, according to the Glendale News Press.
Mejia, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was said to have been on her way to the airport to fly to Canada for a concert. Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz says, "She doesnâ��t know how it (cocaine) got into her purse."
Mejia shot to fame when she competed on the reality series "Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed