Member of Girlicious Arrested for Cocaine
A member of The Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin's new band Girlicious has been arrested after police allegedly found cocaine in her handbag. Natalie Mejia was held in Glendale City Jail in California on Tuesday, March 9 after cops discovered multiple bags of the drug in her purse.
She and a friend were taken into custody after they were stopped for speeding and cops discovered her pal had a suspended driving license. Police then searched the pair and arrested both on suspicion of possessing cocaine for sale, according to the Glendale News Press.
Mejia, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was said to have been on her way to the airport to fly to Canada for a concert. Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz says, "She doesnâ��t know how it (cocaine) got into her purse."
Mejia shot to fame when she competed on the reality series "Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious".
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'