Member of Girlicious Arrested for Cocaine
A member of The Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin's new band Girlicious has been arrested after police allegedly found cocaine in her handbag. Natalie Mejia was held in Glendale City Jail in California on Tuesday, March 9 after cops discovered multiple bags of the drug in her purse.
She and a friend were taken into custody after they were stopped for speeding and cops discovered her pal had a suspended driving license. Police then searched the pair and arrested both on suspicion of possessing cocaine for sale, according to the Glendale News Press.
Mejia, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was said to have been on her way to the airport to fly to Canada for a concert. Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz says, "She doesnâ��t know how it (cocaine) got into her purse."
Mejia shot to fame when she competed on the reality series "Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious".
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge