Member of Girlicious Arrested for Cocaine
A member of The Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin's new band Girlicious has been arrested after police allegedly found cocaine in her handbag. Natalie Mejia was held in Glendale City Jail in California on Tuesday, March 9 after cops discovered multiple bags of the drug in her purse.
She and a friend were taken into custody after they were stopped for speeding and cops discovered her pal had a suspended driving license. Police then searched the pair and arrested both on suspicion of possessing cocaine for sale, according to the Glendale News Press.
Mejia, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was said to have been on her way to the airport to fly to Canada for a concert. Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz says, "She doesnâ��t know how it (cocaine) got into her purse."
Mejia shot to fame when she competed on the reality series "Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious".
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion