Member of Girlicious Arrested for Cocaine
A member of The Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin's new band Girlicious has been arrested after police allegedly found cocaine in her handbag. Natalie Mejia was held in Glendale City Jail in California on Tuesday, March 9 after cops discovered multiple bags of the drug in her purse.
She and a friend were taken into custody after they were stopped for speeding and cops discovered her pal had a suspended driving license. Police then searched the pair and arrested both on suspicion of possessing cocaine for sale, according to the Glendale News Press.
Mejia, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was said to have been on her way to the airport to fly to Canada for a concert. Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz says, "She doesnâ��t know how it (cocaine) got into her purse."
Mejia shot to fame when she competed on the reality series "Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious".
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'