Jennifer Love Hewitt to Play Prostitute in New TV Movie
Jennifer Love Hewitt has landed her most controversial role - she'll play a prostitute in a new TV movie. The actress has signed on to play a hooker with a heart of gold in a new U.S. cable film. She tells TV Guide magazine, "It's (film) is sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel."
Brockovich is the tough but fair lawyer Julia Roberts played in Steven Soderbergh's 2000 movie. Hewitt's boyfriend, Jamie Kennedy, couldn't be happier about the actress' new hard-hitting role, adding, "It's time for her to start showing everyone what I already know."
Professionally, Jennifer Love Hewitt rose to fame after playing Sarah Reeves in 1995 TV series "Party of Five". She has also played in several movies such as "Garfield", "A Christmas Carol", "Shortcut to Happiness" and "Tropic Thunder".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked