Jennifer Love Hewitt to Play Prostitute in New TV Movie
Jennifer Love Hewitt has landed her most controversial role - she'll play a prostitute in a new TV movie. The actress has signed on to play a hooker with a heart of gold in a new U.S. cable film. She tells TV Guide magazine, "It's (film) is sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel."
Brockovich is the tough but fair lawyer Julia Roberts played in Steven Soderbergh's 2000 movie. Hewitt's boyfriend, Jamie Kennedy, couldn't be happier about the actress' new hard-hitting role, adding, "It's time for her to start showing everyone what I already know."
Professionally, Jennifer Love Hewitt rose to fame after playing Sarah Reeves in 1995 TV series "Party of Five". She has also played in several movies such as "Garfield", "A Christmas Carol", "Shortcut to Happiness" and "Tropic Thunder".
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones