Jennifer Love Hewitt to Play Prostitute in New TV Movie
Jennifer Love Hewitt has landed her most controversial role - she'll play a prostitute in a new TV movie. The actress has signed on to play a hooker with a heart of gold in a new U.S. cable film. She tells TV Guide magazine, "It's (film) is sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel."
Brockovich is the tough but fair lawyer Julia Roberts played in Steven Soderbergh's 2000 movie. Hewitt's boyfriend, Jamie Kennedy, couldn't be happier about the actress' new hard-hitting role, adding, "It's time for her to start showing everyone what I already know."
Professionally, Jennifer Love Hewitt rose to fame after playing Sarah Reeves in 1995 TV series "Party of Five". She has also played in several movies such as "Garfield", "A Christmas Carol", "Shortcut to Happiness" and "Tropic Thunder".
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress