Jennifer Love Hewitt to Play Prostitute in New TV Movie
Jennifer Love Hewitt has landed her most controversial role - she'll play a prostitute in a new TV movie. The actress has signed on to play a hooker with a heart of gold in a new U.S. cable film. She tells TV Guide magazine, "It's (film) is sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel."
Brockovich is the tough but fair lawyer Julia Roberts played in Steven Soderbergh's 2000 movie. Hewitt's boyfriend, Jamie Kennedy, couldn't be happier about the actress' new hard-hitting role, adding, "It's time for her to start showing everyone what I already know."
Professionally, Jennifer Love Hewitt rose to fame after playing Sarah Reeves in 1995 TV series "Party of Five". She has also played in several movies such as "Garfield", "A Christmas Carol", "Shortcut to Happiness" and "Tropic Thunder".
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?