Jennifer Love Hewitt to Play Prostitute in New TV Movie
Jennifer Love Hewitt has landed her most controversial role - she'll play a prostitute in a new TV movie. The actress has signed on to play a hooker with a heart of gold in a new U.S. cable film. She tells TV Guide magazine, "It's (film) is sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel."
Brockovich is the tough but fair lawyer Julia Roberts played in Steven Soderbergh's 2000 movie. Hewitt's boyfriend, Jamie Kennedy, couldn't be happier about the actress' new hard-hitting role, adding, "It's time for her to start showing everyone what I already know."
Professionally, Jennifer Love Hewitt rose to fame after playing Sarah Reeves in 1995 TV series "Party of Five". She has also played in several movies such as "Garfield", "A Christmas Carol", "Shortcut to Happiness" and "Tropic Thunder".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'