Peter Andre Thought About Committing Suicide Post Split From Katie Price
Australian pop star Peter Andre considered suicide after his split from Katie Price in 2009 because the couple's acrimonious break-up left him suffering panic attacks. The pair married in 2005 and became parents to two children, Junior and Princess Tiaamii, as well as Price's son Harvey from a previous relationship.
The marriage broke down in 2009 and their divorce was granted in September the same year, but the split led to a bitter war of words between the former couple in the British press. Andre admits he suffered crippling panic attacks after their relationship ended, and even considered taking his own life following one terrifying episode - but the thought of his children saved him from the desperate act.
He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I woke up at 3 A.M. and I felt a hammering in my head. I started panicking and hyperventilating, my hands were sweating and I thought my heart was going to pop out of my body. You think you're having a heart attack. No matter how many times you've had it, every time you think, this is it, I'm going to die."
"Did I think about ending my life? You can have thoughts like that and I'm not going to lie, there were times when it was so bad that I thought, 'Am I better off?' But you have to look at what's around you. My family were my entire life and that's what stopped me."
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra