Michael C. Hall to Undergo Last Cancer Treatment
"Dexter" star Michael C. Hall will finish his long and grueling cancer treatment after one final chemotherapy session next week, on March 17. Hall has been battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma in secret, only revealing his illness to the world shortly before he collected his first ever Golden Globe award in January.
His appearance at the ceremony, wearing a hat to hide the hairloss he has suffered as a result of painful chemo sessions, provoked an outpouring of support from fans of "Dexter". And Hall insists he's winning his fight with cancer, and is close to the end of his battle, telling Us Weekly, "I'm great on the health front. I've had my second to last treatment and there's one more to go on March 17."
Michael C. Hall's co-star in the TV series, Julie Benz, previously told Radar Online about the actor's decision to keep his illness private, explaining "It was caught very early and they didn't want to make a big deal about it. They didn't want people to worry about them. I think it's a testament to their love that they lean on each other for support and they don't need to lean on others."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season