Michael C. Hall to Undergo Last Cancer Treatment
"Dexter" star Michael C. Hall will finish his long and grueling cancer treatment after one final chemotherapy session next week, on March 17. Hall has been battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma in secret, only revealing his illness to the world shortly before he collected his first ever Golden Globe award in January.
His appearance at the ceremony, wearing a hat to hide the hairloss he has suffered as a result of painful chemo sessions, provoked an outpouring of support from fans of "Dexter". And Hall insists he's winning his fight with cancer, and is close to the end of his battle, telling Us Weekly, "I'm great on the health front. I've had my second to last treatment and there's one more to go on March 17."
Michael C. Hall's co-star in the TV series, Julie Benz, previously told Radar Online about the actor's decision to keep his illness private, explaining "It was caught very early and they didn't want to make a big deal about it. They didn't want people to worry about them. I think it's a testament to their love that they lean on each other for support and they don't need to lean on others."
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?