Charlie Sheen to Return to 'Two and a Half Men' Work
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen is preparing to leave rehab and get back to work - he's slated to resume filming on his "Two and a Half Men" TV show at the end of next week. Production on the series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair which saw Sheen arrested and charged with a string of felonies.
The 44-year-old is due back in court in Colorado on Monday, March 15 in connection with the ongoing case, and his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, has announced he will be out of rehab and back at work on March 19. He tells CNN, "He returns to the show for the March 19 taping."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen