Charlie Sheen to Return to 'Two and a Half Men' Work
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen is preparing to leave rehab and get back to work - he's slated to resume filming on his "Two and a Half Men" TV show at the end of next week. Production on the series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair which saw Sheen arrested and charged with a string of felonies.
The 44-year-old is due back in court in Colorado on Monday, March 15 in connection with the ongoing case, and his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, has announced he will be out of rehab and back at work on March 19. He tells CNN, "He returns to the show for the March 19 taping."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope