Charlie Sheen to Return to 'Two and a Half Men' Work
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen is preparing to leave rehab and get back to work - he's slated to resume filming on his "Two and a Half Men" TV show at the end of next week. Production on the series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair which saw Sheen arrested and charged with a string of felonies.
The 44-year-old is due back in court in Colorado on Monday, March 15 in connection with the ongoing case, and his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, has announced he will be out of rehab and back at work on March 19. He tells CNN, "He returns to the show for the March 19 taping."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'