Charlie Sheen to Return to 'Two and a Half Men' Work
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen is preparing to leave rehab and get back to work - he's slated to resume filming on his "Two and a Half Men" TV show at the end of next week. Production on the series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair which saw Sheen arrested and charged with a string of felonies.
The 44-year-old is due back in court in Colorado on Monday, March 15 in connection with the ongoing case, and his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, has announced he will be out of rehab and back at work on March 19. He tells CNN, "He returns to the show for the March 19 taping."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake