Charlie Sheen to Return to 'Two and a Half Men' Work
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen is preparing to leave rehab and get back to work - he's slated to resume filming on his "Two and a Half Men" TV show at the end of next week. Production on the series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair which saw Sheen arrested and charged with a string of felonies.
The 44-year-old is due back in court in Colorado on Monday, March 15 in connection with the ongoing case, and his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, has announced he will be out of rehab and back at work on March 19. He tells CNN, "He returns to the show for the March 19 taping."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'