Charlie Sheen to Return to 'Two and a Half Men' Work
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen is preparing to leave rehab and get back to work - he's slated to resume filming on his "Two and a Half Men" TV show at the end of next week. Production on the series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair which saw Sheen arrested and charged with a string of felonies.
The 44-year-old is due back in court in Colorado on Monday, March 15 in connection with the ongoing case, and his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, has announced he will be out of rehab and back at work on March 19. He tells CNN, "He returns to the show for the March 19 taping."
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- 'Teen Mom OG' Star Amber Portwood Denies She's Pregnant With Matt Baier's Child
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes