'Mad Men' Characters to Become Barbie Dolls
Period TV drama "Mad Men" has inspired a new line of Barbie dolls, which will hit stores in summer. Toymakers at Mattel, Inc. have teamed up with show producers and creators to design four Barbie Collector "Mad Men" dolls, based on characters played by Jon Hamm, January Jones, Christina Hendricks and silver-haired John Slattery.
The new Barbies will mark the first licensed doll line in the Barbie Fashion Model Collection.
New York Times further reported that the dolls, which are reportedly available in 7,000 to 10,000 copies of each character, will be sold in specialty stores and on two websites, amctv.com and barbiecollector.com. Mattel has previously made Barbie collection from other TV series such as "I Love Lucy" and "The X-File".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed