'Mad Men' Characters to Become Barbie Dolls
Period TV drama "Mad Men" has inspired a new line of Barbie dolls, which will hit stores in summer. Toymakers at Mattel, Inc. have teamed up with show producers and creators to design four Barbie Collector "Mad Men" dolls, based on characters played by Jon Hamm, January Jones, Christina Hendricks and silver-haired John Slattery.
The new Barbies will mark the first licensed doll line in the Barbie Fashion Model Collection.
New York Times further reported that the dolls, which are reportedly available in 7,000 to 10,000 copies of each character, will be sold in specialty stores and on two websites, amctv.com and barbiecollector.com. Mattel has previously made Barbie collection from other TV series such as "I Love Lucy" and "The X-File".
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture