'Mad Men' Characters to Become Barbie Dolls
Period TV drama "Mad Men" has inspired a new line of Barbie dolls, which will hit stores in summer. Toymakers at Mattel, Inc. have teamed up with show producers and creators to design four Barbie Collector "Mad Men" dolls, based on characters played by Jon Hamm, January Jones, Christina Hendricks and silver-haired John Slattery.
The new Barbies will mark the first licensed doll line in the Barbie Fashion Model Collection.
New York Times further reported that the dolls, which are reportedly available in 7,000 to 10,000 copies of each character, will be sold in specialty stores and on two websites, amctv.com and barbiecollector.com. Mattel has previously made Barbie collection from other TV series such as "I Love Lucy" and "The X-File".
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer