'Mad Men' Characters to Become Barbie Dolls
Period TV drama "Mad Men" has inspired a new line of Barbie dolls, which will hit stores in summer. Toymakers at Mattel, Inc. have teamed up with show producers and creators to design four Barbie Collector "Mad Men" dolls, based on characters played by Jon Hamm, January Jones, Christina Hendricks and silver-haired John Slattery.
The new Barbies will mark the first licensed doll line in the Barbie Fashion Model Collection.
New York Times further reported that the dolls, which are reportedly available in 7,000 to 10,000 copies of each character, will be sold in specialty stores and on two websites, amctv.com and barbiecollector.com. Mattel has previously made Barbie collection from other TV series such as "I Love Lucy" and "The X-File".
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay