'Mad Men' Characters to Become Barbie Dolls
Period TV drama "Mad Men" has inspired a new line of Barbie dolls, which will hit stores in summer. Toymakers at Mattel, Inc. have teamed up with show producers and creators to design four Barbie Collector "Mad Men" dolls, based on characters played by Jon Hamm, January Jones, Christina Hendricks and silver-haired John Slattery.
The new Barbies will mark the first licensed doll line in the Barbie Fashion Model Collection.
New York Times further reported that the dolls, which are reportedly available in 7,000 to 10,000 copies of each character, will be sold in specialty stores and on two websites, amctv.com and barbiecollector.com. Mattel has previously made Barbie collection from other TV series such as "I Love Lucy" and "The X-File".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture