Mario Lopez Expecting His First Child
Actor-turned-U.S. TV presenter Mario Lopez is to become a first-time father - his girlfriend Courtney Mazza is pregnant. The "Saved by the Bell" and "Nip/Tuck" star, who is the daily host of showbiz news program "Extra", met and fell in love with Mazza while working with her on Broadway in "A Chorus Line" in 2008.
In a statement released on Wednesday, March 10, Lopez said, "We're very happy. Courtney and I couldn't be more excited. I've waited my whole life to be a dad; this is a true blessing."
Also sharing his happines about the baby, Lopez 's grandfather Rafael Trasvina told Star magazine, "I am very excited that Mario and Courtney are having a baby. I don't know if they are having a boy or a girl - we have to wait until the baby is born - but I am very happy for them." Meanwhile, his mother is said "beaming and can't stop talking about her new grandchild." A source additionally revealed, "She always wanted Mario to have children and keeps saying, 'It's about time. He isn't getting any younger!' "
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal