Mario Lopez Expecting His First Child
Actor-turned-U.S. TV presenter Mario Lopez is to become a first-time father - his girlfriend Courtney Mazza is pregnant. The "Saved by the Bell" and "Nip/Tuck" star, who is the daily host of showbiz news program "Extra", met and fell in love with Mazza while working with her on Broadway in "A Chorus Line" in 2008.
In a statement released on Wednesday, March 10, Lopez said, "We're very happy. Courtney and I couldn't be more excited. I've waited my whole life to be a dad; this is a true blessing."
Also sharing his happines about the baby, Lopez 's grandfather Rafael Trasvina told Star magazine, "I am very excited that Mario and Courtney are having a baby. I don't know if they are having a boy or a girl - we have to wait until the baby is born - but I am very happy for them." Meanwhile, his mother is said "beaming and can't stop talking about her new grandchild." A source additionally revealed, "She always wanted Mario to have children and keeps saying, 'It's about time. He isn't getting any younger!' "
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame