Mario Lopez Expecting His First Child
Actor-turned-U.S. TV presenter Mario Lopez is to become a first-time father - his girlfriend Courtney Mazza is pregnant. The "Saved by the Bell" and "Nip/Tuck" star, who is the daily host of showbiz news program "Extra", met and fell in love with Mazza while working with her on Broadway in "A Chorus Line" in 2008.
In a statement released on Wednesday, March 10, Lopez said, "We're very happy. Courtney and I couldn't be more excited. I've waited my whole life to be a dad; this is a true blessing."
Also sharing his happines about the baby, Lopez 's grandfather Rafael Trasvina told Star magazine, "I am very excited that Mario and Courtney are having a baby. I don't know if they are having a boy or a girl - we have to wait until the baby is born - but I am very happy for them." Meanwhile, his mother is said "beaming and can't stop talking about her new grandchild." A source additionally revealed, "She always wanted Mario to have children and keeps saying, 'It's about time. He isn't getting any younger!' "
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake