Mario Lopez Expecting His First Child
Actor-turned-U.S. TV presenter Mario Lopez is to become a first-time father - his girlfriend Courtney Mazza is pregnant. The "Saved by the Bell" and "Nip/Tuck" star, who is the daily host of showbiz news program "Extra", met and fell in love with Mazza while working with her on Broadway in "A Chorus Line" in 2008.
In a statement released on Wednesday, March 10, Lopez said, "We're very happy. Courtney and I couldn't be more excited. I've waited my whole life to be a dad; this is a true blessing."
Also sharing his happines about the baby, Lopez 's grandfather Rafael Trasvina told Star magazine, "I am very excited that Mario and Courtney are having a baby. I don't know if they are having a boy or a girl - we have to wait until the baby is born - but I am very happy for them." Meanwhile, his mother is said "beaming and can't stop talking about her new grandchild." A source additionally revealed, "She always wanted Mario to have children and keeps saying, 'It's about time. He isn't getting any younger!' "
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'