Mario Lopez Expecting His First Child
Actor-turned-U.S. TV presenter Mario Lopez is to become a first-time father - his girlfriend Courtney Mazza is pregnant. The "Saved by the Bell" and "Nip/Tuck" star, who is the daily host of showbiz news program "Extra", met and fell in love with Mazza while working with her on Broadway in "A Chorus Line" in 2008.
In a statement released on Wednesday, March 10, Lopez said, "We're very happy. Courtney and I couldn't be more excited. I've waited my whole life to be a dad; this is a true blessing."
Also sharing his happines about the baby, Lopez 's grandfather Rafael Trasvina told Star magazine, "I am very excited that Mario and Courtney are having a baby. I don't know if they are having a boy or a girl - we have to wait until the baby is born - but I am very happy for them." Meanwhile, his mother is said "beaming and can't stop talking about her new grandchild." A source additionally revealed, "She always wanted Mario to have children and keeps saying, 'It's about time. He isn't getting any younger!' "
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'