Lily Allen to Have Documentary Series About Her New Clothing Line
Lily Allen has reportedly invited a camera crew into her life to record a U.K. TV series about her latest fashion venture. The "Smile" singer is said to have agreed to star in a TV show about the launch of her designer clothing rental shop in London, called Lucy in Disguise, with her half-sister Sarah Owen.
The documentary will also follow Allen as she starts up her own record label. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Lily was approached about the TV show and thought it would help promote her new ventures as well as letting people get to know her a bit better."
Allen previously tried her hand at TV when she hosted her own talk show, called "Lily Allen And Friends", in 2008.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding