Lily Allen to Have Documentary Series About Her New Clothing Line
Lily Allen has reportedly invited a camera crew into her life to record a U.K. TV series about her latest fashion venture. The "Smile" singer is said to have agreed to star in a TV show about the launch of her designer clothing rental shop in London, called Lucy in Disguise, with her half-sister Sarah Owen.
The documentary will also follow Allen as she starts up her own record label. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Lily was approached about the TV show and thought it would help promote her new ventures as well as letting people get to know her a bit better."
Allen previously tried her hand at TV when she hosted her own talk show, called "Lily Allen And Friends", in 2008.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik