Lily Allen to Have Documentary Series About Her New Clothing Line
Lily Allen has reportedly invited a camera crew into her life to record a U.K. TV series about her latest fashion venture. The "Smile" singer is said to have agreed to star in a TV show about the launch of her designer clothing rental shop in London, called Lucy in Disguise, with her half-sister Sarah Owen.
The documentary will also follow Allen as she starts up her own record label. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Lily was approached about the TV show and thought it would help promote her new ventures as well as letting people get to know her a bit better."
Allen previously tried her hand at TV when she hosted her own talk show, called "Lily Allen And Friends", in 2008.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video