Lily Allen to Have Documentary Series About Her New Clothing Line
Lily Allen has reportedly invited a camera crew into her life to record a U.K. TV series about her latest fashion venture. The "Smile" singer is said to have agreed to star in a TV show about the launch of her designer clothing rental shop in London, called Lucy in Disguise, with her half-sister Sarah Owen.
The documentary will also follow Allen as she starts up her own record label. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Lily was approached about the TV show and thought it would help promote her new ventures as well as letting people get to know her a bit better."
Allen previously tried her hand at TV when she hosted her own talk show, called "Lily Allen And Friends", in 2008.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs