Lily Allen to Have Documentary Series About Her New Clothing Line
Lily Allen has reportedly invited a camera crew into her life to record a U.K. TV series about her latest fashion venture. The "Smile" singer is said to have agreed to star in a TV show about the launch of her designer clothing rental shop in London, called Lucy in Disguise, with her half-sister Sarah Owen.
The documentary will also follow Allen as she starts up her own record label. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Lily was approached about the TV show and thought it would help promote her new ventures as well as letting people get to know her a bit better."
Allen previously tried her hand at TV when she hosted her own talk show, called "Lily Allen And Friends", in 2008.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie