Tatum O'Neal 'Deeply Saddened' by Farrah Fawcett Oscars Snub
Tatum O'Neal is "deeply saddened" Farrah Fawcett was omitted from the 2010 Academy Awards' tribute to dead stars, insisting the late actress was an icon and deserved to be included. Tatum's father Ryan O'Neal, Fawcett's longtime lover, has already revealed plans to write a letter to Oscar bosses demanding an explanation as to why the "Charlie's Angels" star was kept off the annual In Memoriam list.
The "Paper Moon" actress is equally upset and has issued an official statement expressing her disappointment. She says, "On behalf of myself, my father Ryan O'Neal and my entire family, we are deeply saddened that a truly beautiful and talented actress Farrah Fawcett was not included in the memorial montage during the 82nd Academy Awards."
"We are bereft with this exclusion of such an international icon who inspired so many for so many reasons. Beautiful, talented Farrah will never be forgotten by her family and amazing fans."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune