Tatum O'Neal 'Deeply Saddened' by Farrah Fawcett Oscars Snub
Tatum O'Neal is "deeply saddened" Farrah Fawcett was omitted from the 2010 Academy Awards' tribute to dead stars, insisting the late actress was an icon and deserved to be included. Tatum's father Ryan O'Neal, Fawcett's longtime lover, has already revealed plans to write a letter to Oscar bosses demanding an explanation as to why the "Charlie's Angels" star was kept off the annual In Memoriam list.
The "Paper Moon" actress is equally upset and has issued an official statement expressing her disappointment. She says, "On behalf of myself, my father Ryan O'Neal and my entire family, we are deeply saddened that a truly beautiful and talented actress Farrah Fawcett was not included in the memorial montage during the 82nd Academy Awards."
"We are bereft with this exclusion of such an international icon who inspired so many for so many reasons. Beautiful, talented Farrah will never be forgotten by her family and amazing fans."
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart