Tatum O'Neal 'Deeply Saddened' by Farrah Fawcett Oscars Snub
Tatum O'Neal is "deeply saddened" Farrah Fawcett was omitted from the 2010 Academy Awards' tribute to dead stars, insisting the late actress was an icon and deserved to be included. Tatum's father Ryan O'Neal, Fawcett's longtime lover, has already revealed plans to write a letter to Oscar bosses demanding an explanation as to why the "Charlie's Angels" star was kept off the annual In Memoriam list.
The "Paper Moon" actress is equally upset and has issued an official statement expressing her disappointment. She says, "On behalf of myself, my father Ryan O'Neal and my entire family, we are deeply saddened that a truly beautiful and talented actress Farrah Fawcett was not included in the memorial montage during the 82nd Academy Awards."
"We are bereft with this exclusion of such an international icon who inspired so many for so many reasons. Beautiful, talented Farrah will never be forgotten by her family and amazing fans."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle