Tatum O'Neal 'Deeply Saddened' by Farrah Fawcett Oscars Snub
Tatum O'Neal is "deeply saddened" Farrah Fawcett was omitted from the 2010 Academy Awards' tribute to dead stars, insisting the late actress was an icon and deserved to be included. Tatum's father Ryan O'Neal, Fawcett's longtime lover, has already revealed plans to write a letter to Oscar bosses demanding an explanation as to why the "Charlie's Angels" star was kept off the annual In Memoriam list.
The "Paper Moon" actress is equally upset and has issued an official statement expressing her disappointment. She says, "On behalf of myself, my father Ryan O'Neal and my entire family, we are deeply saddened that a truly beautiful and talented actress Farrah Fawcett was not included in the memorial montage during the 82nd Academy Awards."
"We are bereft with this exclusion of such an international icon who inspired so many for so many reasons. Beautiful, talented Farrah will never be forgotten by her family and amazing fans."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation