Tatum O'Neal 'Deeply Saddened' by Farrah Fawcett Oscars Snub
Tatum O'Neal is "deeply saddened" Farrah Fawcett was omitted from the 2010 Academy Awards' tribute to dead stars, insisting the late actress was an icon and deserved to be included. Tatum's father Ryan O'Neal, Fawcett's longtime lover, has already revealed plans to write a letter to Oscar bosses demanding an explanation as to why the "Charlie's Angels" star was kept off the annual In Memoriam list.
The "Paper Moon" actress is equally upset and has issued an official statement expressing her disappointment. She says, "On behalf of myself, my father Ryan O'Neal and my entire family, we are deeply saddened that a truly beautiful and talented actress Farrah Fawcett was not included in the memorial montage during the 82nd Academy Awards."
"We are bereft with this exclusion of such an international icon who inspired so many for so many reasons. Beautiful, talented Farrah will never be forgotten by her family and amazing fans."
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game