'Dead' Tom Morello Returns to 'Iron Man 2'
Rage Against the Machine star Tom Morello is returning to the "Iron Man" film franchise - even though his terrorist character was killed off in the first movie. The rocker, who was shot dead by Iron Man's alter-ego Tony Stark in the first film, has confirmed he's working on the score to the sequel.
In a post on Twitter page, the guitarist writes, "Iron Man kicks my a**. I'm working on score for Iron Man 2. Rockin. Movie is awesome."
"Iron Man 2" will follow the story of Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey Jr., who is urged by the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, although he is unwilling to do the order. Some actors who star in the film include Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says