'Dead' Tom Morello Returns to 'Iron Man 2'
Rage Against the Machine star Tom Morello is returning to the "Iron Man" film franchise - even though his terrorist character was killed off in the first movie. The rocker, who was shot dead by Iron Man's alter-ego Tony Stark in the first film, has confirmed he's working on the score to the sequel.
In a post on Twitter page, the guitarist writes, "Iron Man kicks my a**. I'm working on score for Iron Man 2. Rockin. Movie is awesome."
"Iron Man 2" will follow the story of Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey Jr., who is urged by the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, although he is unwilling to do the order. Some actors who star in the film include Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video