'Dead' Tom Morello Returns to 'Iron Man 2'
Rage Against the Machine star Tom Morello is returning to the "Iron Man" film franchise - even though his terrorist character was killed off in the first movie. The rocker, who was shot dead by Iron Man's alter-ego Tony Stark in the first film, has confirmed he's working on the score to the sequel.
In a post on Twitter page, the guitarist writes, "Iron Man kicks my a**. I'm working on score for Iron Man 2. Rockin. Movie is awesome."
"Iron Man 2" will follow the story of Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey Jr., who is urged by the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, although he is unwilling to do the order. Some actors who star in the film include Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?