'Dead' Tom Morello Returns to 'Iron Man 2'
Rage Against the Machine star Tom Morello is returning to the "Iron Man" film franchise - even though his terrorist character was killed off in the first movie. The rocker, who was shot dead by Iron Man's alter-ego Tony Stark in the first film, has confirmed he's working on the score to the sequel.
In a post on Twitter page, the guitarist writes, "Iron Man kicks my a**. I'm working on score for Iron Man 2. Rockin. Movie is awesome."
"Iron Man 2" will follow the story of Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey Jr., who is urged by the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, although he is unwilling to do the order. Some actors who star in the film include Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson.
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies