'Dead' Tom Morello Returns to 'Iron Man 2'
Rage Against the Machine star Tom Morello is returning to the "Iron Man" film franchise - even though his terrorist character was killed off in the first movie. The rocker, who was shot dead by Iron Man's alter-ego Tony Stark in the first film, has confirmed he's working on the score to the sequel.
In a post on Twitter page, the guitarist writes, "Iron Man kicks my a**. I'm working on score for Iron Man 2. Rockin. Movie is awesome."
"Iron Man 2" will follow the story of Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey Jr., who is urged by the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, although he is unwilling to do the order. Some actors who star in the film include Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester