Molly Ringwald to Make Music Comeback With New Jazz Album
"The Breakfast Club" star Molly Ringwald has recorded a new jazz album - 36 years after her last release. The 42-year-old actress recorded her debut, "I Wanna Be Loved by You", when she was just six and she completed work on her follow-up on Saturday night, March 6 - hours before she took the stage at the Oscars for a touching tribute to moviemaker John Hughes.
She tells WENN, "I'm really excited about it. I haven't come up with a name yet but it's with my quintet that I've been performing with a lot in the Los Angeles area." The actress is also branching out as a writer - she'll be releasing a new book, "Getting the Pretty Back", about motherhood, diet and turning 40, in May.
And she hopes the project will lead to yet another new career. She adds, "Maybe I'll have my own cooking show one day!"
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation