AC/DC's Aussie Gigs Ended in Disarray
AC/DC's concert at Perth's Subaico Oval in Australia was a big headache for local police over the weekend, on March 6 - 8 - one fan glassed another outside the gig and a motorbike gang member was caught allegedly dealing methamphetamine. Police arrested the unnamed 29-year-old after they found drugs during a search of his backpack on Saturday night, March 6.
Meanwhile, a 39-year-old is recovering from surgery after he was attacked in a fight outside the venue, which hosted AC/DC's final Australian show on Monday, March 8. The man was stabbed in the neck with a broken glass, and was taken to Royal Perth Hospital for surgery. His injuries were described as serious.
The eight men believed to be involved in the fight are to undergo questioning by police, reports BrisbaneTimes. The incidents follow a freak accident at AC/DC's gig on February 27, which left a disabled fan with serious injuries - after his friend accidentally threw him from his wheelchair by knocking the vehicle's joystick, causing him to embed his eye on a metal pole.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous