AC/DC's Aussie Gigs Ended in Disarray
AC/DC's concert at Perth's Subaico Oval in Australia was a big headache for local police over the weekend, on March 6 - 8 - one fan glassed another outside the gig and a motorbike gang member was caught allegedly dealing methamphetamine. Police arrested the unnamed 29-year-old after they found drugs during a search of his backpack on Saturday night, March 6.
Meanwhile, a 39-year-old is recovering from surgery after he was attacked in a fight outside the venue, which hosted AC/DC's final Australian show on Monday, March 8. The man was stabbed in the neck with a broken glass, and was taken to Royal Perth Hospital for surgery. His injuries were described as serious.
The eight men believed to be involved in the fight are to undergo questioning by police, reports BrisbaneTimes. The incidents follow a freak accident at AC/DC's gig on February 27, which left a disabled fan with serious injuries - after his friend accidentally threw him from his wheelchair by knocking the vehicle's joystick, causing him to embed his eye on a metal pole.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money