AC/DC's Aussie Gigs Ended in Disarray
AC/DC's concert at Perth's Subaico Oval in Australia was a big headache for local police over the weekend, on March 6 - 8 - one fan glassed another outside the gig and a motorbike gang member was caught allegedly dealing methamphetamine. Police arrested the unnamed 29-year-old after they found drugs during a search of his backpack on Saturday night, March 6.
Meanwhile, a 39-year-old is recovering from surgery after he was attacked in a fight outside the venue, which hosted AC/DC's final Australian show on Monday, March 8. The man was stabbed in the neck with a broken glass, and was taken to Royal Perth Hospital for surgery. His injuries were described as serious.
The eight men believed to be involved in the fight are to undergo questioning by police, reports BrisbaneTimes. The incidents follow a freak accident at AC/DC's gig on February 27, which left a disabled fan with serious injuries - after his friend accidentally threw him from his wheelchair by knocking the vehicle's joystick, causing him to embed his eye on a metal pole.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation