Sienna Miller Got Driving License From Loophole in Law
Sienna Miller spent years driving illegally in her native Britain thanks to a loophole in the law. The actress only passed her British driving test in July 2009 - five days before an appearance on U.K. car show Top Gear - and admits she'd been motoring around the country illegally for years.
She says, "I found a loophole - my father lives in the Virgin Islands ... which is a Caribbean island, which is technically part of America, so I got a license there, which meant I could drive in America and England for a year as an American."
Miller flashed around the practice track on Top Gear, but she admits she doesn't have a very good record as a driver, "The first car I drove, I wrote off ... It was a friend's. I had to climb out of the window, covered in oil."
More Sienna Miller News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities