Sienna Miller Got Driving License From Loophole in Law
Sienna Miller spent years driving illegally in her native Britain thanks to a loophole in the law. The actress only passed her British driving test in July 2009 - five days before an appearance on U.K. car show Top Gear - and admits she'd been motoring around the country illegally for years.
She says, "I found a loophole - my father lives in the Virgin Islands ... which is a Caribbean island, which is technically part of America, so I got a license there, which meant I could drive in America and England for a year as an American."
Miller flashed around the practice track on Top Gear, but she admits she doesn't have a very good record as a driver, "The first car I drove, I wrote off ... It was a friend's. I had to climb out of the window, covered in oil."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny