Sienna Miller Got Driving License From Loophole in Law
Sienna Miller spent years driving illegally in her native Britain thanks to a loophole in the law. The actress only passed her British driving test in July 2009 - five days before an appearance on U.K. car show Top Gear - and admits she'd been motoring around the country illegally for years.
She says, "I found a loophole - my father lives in the Virgin Islands ... which is a Caribbean island, which is technically part of America, so I got a license there, which meant I could drive in America and England for a year as an American."
Miller flashed around the practice track on Top Gear, but she admits she doesn't have a very good record as a driver, "The first car I drove, I wrote off ... It was a friend's. I had to climb out of the window, covered in oil."
More Sienna Miller News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent