Sienna Miller Got Driving License From Loophole in Law
Sienna Miller spent years driving illegally in her native Britain thanks to a loophole in the law. The actress only passed her British driving test in July 2009 - five days before an appearance on U.K. car show Top Gear - and admits she'd been motoring around the country illegally for years.
She says, "I found a loophole - my father lives in the Virgin Islands ... which is a Caribbean island, which is technically part of America, so I got a license there, which meant I could drive in America and England for a year as an American."
Miller flashed around the practice track on Top Gear, but she admits she doesn't have a very good record as a driver, "The first car I drove, I wrote off ... It was a friend's. I had to climb out of the window, covered in oil."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage