Sienna Miller Got Driving License From Loophole in Law
Sienna Miller spent years driving illegally in her native Britain thanks to a loophole in the law. The actress only passed her British driving test in July 2009 - five days before an appearance on U.K. car show Top Gear - and admits she'd been motoring around the country illegally for years.
She says, "I found a loophole - my father lives in the Virgin Islands ... which is a Caribbean island, which is technically part of America, so I got a license there, which meant I could drive in America and England for a year as an American."
Miller flashed around the practice track on Top Gear, but she admits she doesn't have a very good record as a driver, "The first car I drove, I wrote off ... It was a friend's. I had to climb out of the window, covered in oil."
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'