'CSI' Star Sentenced to Counseling for Public Pee
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star Gerald McCullouch has been court-ordered to undergo counseling after New York City police caught him urinating in public last week. McCullouch left Manhattan nightspot Amnesia with his actor pal Keith Collins, but admits he was too inebriated to hold in a full bladder on the way home.
He tells the New York Daily News, "I'd had a little to drink. So, as I was coming down the West Side Highway, I asked my cab driver to pull over so I could relieve myself. Suddenly I was surrounded by three cop cars. I said, 'Officer, at least let me finish!' " Laughing off the incident, he adds, "But I actually learned something from the hour-long quality-of-life counseling the judge sentenced me to. Education is better than a fine."
Ironically, McCullouch was rescued by police after he was attacked on the New York subway by a man wielding a kitchen knife in 2009. James Torres, 39, was arrested in connection with the incident. He was charged with robbery, assault, menacing and criminal possession of a weapon and is due in court on March 23, 2009.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video