'CSI' Star Sentenced to Counseling for Public Pee
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star Gerald McCullouch has been court-ordered to undergo counseling after New York City police caught him urinating in public last week. McCullouch left Manhattan nightspot Amnesia with his actor pal Keith Collins, but admits he was too inebriated to hold in a full bladder on the way home.
He tells the New York Daily News, "I'd had a little to drink. So, as I was coming down the West Side Highway, I asked my cab driver to pull over so I could relieve myself. Suddenly I was surrounded by three cop cars. I said, 'Officer, at least let me finish!' " Laughing off the incident, he adds, "But I actually learned something from the hour-long quality-of-life counseling the judge sentenced me to. Education is better than a fine."
Ironically, McCullouch was rescued by police after he was attacked on the New York subway by a man wielding a kitchen knife in 2009. James Torres, 39, was arrested in connection with the incident. He was charged with robbery, assault, menacing and criminal possession of a weapon and is due in court on March 23, 2009.
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34