'CSI' Star Sentenced to Counseling for Public Pee
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star Gerald McCullouch has been court-ordered to undergo counseling after New York City police caught him urinating in public last week. McCullouch left Manhattan nightspot Amnesia with his actor pal Keith Collins, but admits he was too inebriated to hold in a full bladder on the way home.
He tells the New York Daily News, "I'd had a little to drink. So, as I was coming down the West Side Highway, I asked my cab driver to pull over so I could relieve myself. Suddenly I was surrounded by three cop cars. I said, 'Officer, at least let me finish!' " Laughing off the incident, he adds, "But I actually learned something from the hour-long quality-of-life counseling the judge sentenced me to. Education is better than a fine."
Ironically, McCullouch was rescued by police after he was attacked on the New York subway by a man wielding a kitchen knife in 2009. James Torres, 39, was arrested in connection with the incident. He was charged with robbery, assault, menacing and criminal possession of a weapon and is due in court on March 23, 2009.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding