Estranged Wife Refuses to Leave Dennis Hopper's Property
Dennis Hopper's estranged wife is refusing to move off his property while the actor battles terminal prostate cancer - because she's broke, according to a new report. A judge ordered Victoria Duffy to leave the actor's Venice, California residence by March 15 after granting the "Easy Rider" star a restraining order against her in February.
But, in legal papers filed in court on Tuesday, March 9, Victoria claims she she should be allowed to stay - because she lives in a free-standing unit on Hopper's compound. She also claims to have insufficient funding, stating "I believe in contemplation of death (that Dennis Hopper) may be intending to remove me as a beneficiary of any kind."
The-73-year-old filed for divorce in January, citing irreconcilable differences, and received a restraining order against Duffy after his doctor insisted her presence was "hampering his cancer care".
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!