Estranged Wife Refuses to Leave Dennis Hopper's Property
Dennis Hopper's estranged wife is refusing to move off his property while the actor battles terminal prostate cancer - because she's broke, according to a new report. A judge ordered Victoria Duffy to leave the actor's Venice, California residence by March 15 after granting the "Easy Rider" star a restraining order against her in February.
But, in legal papers filed in court on Tuesday, March 9, Victoria claims she she should be allowed to stay - because she lives in a free-standing unit on Hopper's compound. She also claims to have insufficient funding, stating "I believe in contemplation of death (that Dennis Hopper) may be intending to remove me as a beneficiary of any kind."
The-73-year-old filed for divorce in January, citing irreconcilable differences, and received a restraining order against Duffy after his doctor insisted her presence was "hampering his cancer care".
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!