Estranged Wife Refuses to Leave Dennis Hopper's Property
Dennis Hopper's estranged wife is refusing to move off his property while the actor battles terminal prostate cancer - because she's broke, according to a new report. A judge ordered Victoria Duffy to leave the actor's Venice, California residence by March 15 after granting the "Easy Rider" star a restraining order against her in February.
But, in legal papers filed in court on Tuesday, March 9, Victoria claims she she should be allowed to stay - because she lives in a free-standing unit on Hopper's compound. She also claims to have insufficient funding, stating "I believe in contemplation of death (that Dennis Hopper) may be intending to remove me as a beneficiary of any kind."
The-73-year-old filed for divorce in January, citing irreconcilable differences, and received a restraining order against Duffy after his doctor insisted her presence was "hampering his cancer care".
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?