Estranged Wife Refuses to Leave Dennis Hopper's Property
Dennis Hopper's estranged wife is refusing to move off his property while the actor battles terminal prostate cancer - because she's broke, according to a new report. A judge ordered Victoria Duffy to leave the actor's Venice, California residence by March 15 after granting the "Easy Rider" star a restraining order against her in February.
But, in legal papers filed in court on Tuesday, March 9, Victoria claims she she should be allowed to stay - because she lives in a free-standing unit on Hopper's compound. She also claims to have insufficient funding, stating "I believe in contemplation of death (that Dennis Hopper) may be intending to remove me as a beneficiary of any kind."
The-73-year-old filed for divorce in January, citing irreconcilable differences, and received a restraining order against Duffy after his doctor insisted her presence was "hampering his cancer care".
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune