Estranged Wife Refuses to Leave Dennis Hopper's Property
Dennis Hopper's estranged wife is refusing to move off his property while the actor battles terminal prostate cancer - because she's broke, according to a new report. A judge ordered Victoria Duffy to leave the actor's Venice, California residence by March 15 after granting the "Easy Rider" star a restraining order against her in February.
But, in legal papers filed in court on Tuesday, March 9, Victoria claims she she should be allowed to stay - because she lives in a free-standing unit on Hopper's compound. She also claims to have insufficient funding, stating "I believe in contemplation of death (that Dennis Hopper) may be intending to remove me as a beneficiary of any kind."
The-73-year-old filed for divorce in January, citing irreconcilable differences, and received a restraining order against Duffy after his doctor insisted her presence was "hampering his cancer care".
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist