Bodyguards Disclose Michael Jackson's Romance
Michael Jackson's former bodyguards have spoken out about their late boss, revealing the King of Pop romanced a string of women with dates in the back of his limousine. The "Thriller" hitmaker's longterm security guards, Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon 'BJ' Beard, agreed to be interviewed on U.S. TV show "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, March 9.
And the trio divulged personal details of the late singer's life behind closed doors, insisting Jackson had at least two steady girlfriends whose identities have remained a secret - and he took them on dates driving up and down the Las Vegas strip when he lived in Sin City. When asked about the child molestation charges which were levied at Jackson despite his acquittal at a 2005 trial, all three insisted the star was not guilty of the accusations.
Whitfield says, "Being a man ... men know men, and we (were) around him long enough to know he was a man." While Garcia adds, "(He had) desires of women like we do. He had lovers."
And Whitfield goes on to describe Jackson's various romantic encounters in the back of his limousine, "In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat. You couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there, they didn't do nothing out of bounds ... you can hear the kissing."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says