Bodyguards Disclose Michael Jackson's Romance
Michael Jackson's former bodyguards have spoken out about their late boss, revealing the King of Pop romanced a string of women with dates in the back of his limousine. The "Thriller" hitmaker's longterm security guards, Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon 'BJ' Beard, agreed to be interviewed on U.S. TV show "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, March 9.
And the trio divulged personal details of the late singer's life behind closed doors, insisting Jackson had at least two steady girlfriends whose identities have remained a secret - and he took them on dates driving up and down the Las Vegas strip when he lived in Sin City. When asked about the child molestation charges which were levied at Jackson despite his acquittal at a 2005 trial, all three insisted the star was not guilty of the accusations.
Whitfield says, "Being a man ... men know men, and we (were) around him long enough to know he was a man." While Garcia adds, "(He had) desires of women like we do. He had lovers."
And Whitfield goes on to describe Jackson's various romantic encounters in the back of his limousine, "In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat. You couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there, they didn't do nothing out of bounds ... you can hear the kissing."
More Michael Jackson News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip