Being Rumored Dating Jessica Simpson, Jeremy Renner Startled
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner was stunned to read headlines linking him to Jessica Simpson following a Hollywood party - because he only chatted to the pop singer for "three minutes". The actor was rumored to have exchanged phone numbers with Simpson after they met at a recent cocktail party in Los Angeles, hosted by Madonna's manager Guy Oseary.
But Renner is adamant he's not dating the blonde, insisting they barely had time for a conversation that night. He tells US Weekly magazine, "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" And Renner admits he is still searching for his perfect woman, adding, "I'm single - and looking!"
Jeremy Renner, who took his mother at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, previously claimed, "It's a good time to be single. I don't have time for anybody. The tragic side to all this is that it's a very selfish time, and it kind of has to be, and that's OK."
More Jeremy Renner News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal