Being Rumored Dating Jessica Simpson, Jeremy Renner Startled
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner was stunned to read headlines linking him to Jessica Simpson following a Hollywood party - because he only chatted to the pop singer for "three minutes". The actor was rumored to have exchanged phone numbers with Simpson after they met at a recent cocktail party in Los Angeles, hosted by Madonna's manager Guy Oseary.
But Renner is adamant he's not dating the blonde, insisting they barely had time for a conversation that night. He tells US Weekly magazine, "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" And Renner admits he is still searching for his perfect woman, adding, "I'm single - and looking!"
Jeremy Renner, who took his mother at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, previously claimed, "It's a good time to be single. I don't have time for anybody. The tragic side to all this is that it's a very selfish time, and it kind of has to be, and that's OK."
More Jeremy Renner News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna