Being Rumored Dating Jessica Simpson, Jeremy Renner Startled
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner was stunned to read headlines linking him to Jessica Simpson following a Hollywood party - because he only chatted to the pop singer for "three minutes". The actor was rumored to have exchanged phone numbers with Simpson after they met at a recent cocktail party in Los Angeles, hosted by Madonna's manager Guy Oseary.
But Renner is adamant he's not dating the blonde, insisting they barely had time for a conversation that night. He tells US Weekly magazine, "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" And Renner admits he is still searching for his perfect woman, adding, "I'm single - and looking!"
Jeremy Renner, who took his mother at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, previously claimed, "It's a good time to be single. I don't have time for anybody. The tragic side to all this is that it's a very selfish time, and it kind of has to be, and that's OK."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video