Being Rumored Dating Jessica Simpson, Jeremy Renner Startled
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner was stunned to read headlines linking him to Jessica Simpson following a Hollywood party - because he only chatted to the pop singer for "three minutes". The actor was rumored to have exchanged phone numbers with Simpson after they met at a recent cocktail party in Los Angeles, hosted by Madonna's manager Guy Oseary.
But Renner is adamant he's not dating the blonde, insisting they barely had time for a conversation that night. He tells US Weekly magazine, "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" And Renner admits he is still searching for his perfect woman, adding, "I'm single - and looking!"
Jeremy Renner, who took his mother at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, previously claimed, "It's a good time to be single. I don't have time for anybody. The tragic side to all this is that it's a very selfish time, and it kind of has to be, and that's OK."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction