Being Rumored Dating Jessica Simpson, Jeremy Renner Startled
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner was stunned to read headlines linking him to Jessica Simpson following a Hollywood party - because he only chatted to the pop singer for "three minutes". The actor was rumored to have exchanged phone numbers with Simpson after they met at a recent cocktail party in Los Angeles, hosted by Madonna's manager Guy Oseary.
But Renner is adamant he's not dating the blonde, insisting they barely had time for a conversation that night. He tells US Weekly magazine, "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" And Renner admits he is still searching for his perfect woman, adding, "I'm single - and looking!"
Jeremy Renner, who took his mother at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, previously claimed, "It's a good time to be single. I don't have time for anybody. The tragic side to all this is that it's a very selfish time, and it kind of has to be, and that's OK."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism